I love you

This will contain a LOT of smut 😃

———————————————————————————
Aethers POV:

He pinned me up against the wall with my legs still around his waist, I couldn't breathe but I didn't want to pull away from the kiss, Nither did childe, Childe began feeling my waist making me moan a bit, he smirked in response as he began kissing my neck giving me a chance to breathe, Childe began nibbling my neck but this wasn't enough, I needed more, I needed him. I pushed my body up against his getting inpatient "now now don't get inpatient on me" Childe whispered into my ear making shivers go down my spine, Childe continued kissing my neck as he took of my shirt leaving my chest exposed, Childe removed my legs from his waist making me stand.

I blushed in embarrassment because I was the only one without a shirt on, he smirked at me and took his shirt off, I looked at him and went bright red his chest was perfect with scars and abs, I couldn't help myself I touched his abs as he gasped slightly at my touch, I trailed my finger down the Center of his Abs until I reached the top of his pants, I hesitantly used my finger to pull down his pants leaving him in his boxers, I blushed bright red as I saw his huge bulge.

Childe chuckled as he grabbed my hand and layed it on his bulge, I started messaging it and Childe let out a few moans as he got harder, I got on my knees and pulled his boxers down...it was so..big I gulped wile looking at it, "what's wrong sweetheart?" Childe chuckled as he grabbed the back of my head "I-it's so big" I managed to say with a small stutter, Childe smirked.
I kissed the tip and Childe let out a small moan I continued to tease him "fuck aether stop teasing me already" Childe said, I could tell he was getting inpatient so I put it in my mouth and began sucking, Childe moaned and panted as I went faster, Childe grabbed the back of my head and forced it far down my throat as he came, I swallowed it all "good boy" Childe panted as he took his dick out my mouth sliva connected to it as I pulled away and panted, childe picked me up and held me close as I fell asleep in his arms.

Childe's POV:

I looked down at aether in my arms, oh he's asleep I thought to myself, I put his shirt back on and put my clothes back on so we could make it back to the inn we were staying in.

After getting to the inn and into the room

Paimon was asleep on the sofa, there's only 1 bed, I layed aether down in the bed and went into the shower.

After the shower

I came out of the bathroom and dried myself and picking out some pjs  to wear, I should probably change aether aswell..I thought to myself as I finished getting dressed I walked over to aether undressing him and putting some pjs on him after I got into bed with him and cuddled him.

"I love you aether..."

Too be continued