"Pick up your phone you stupid bitch" you had texted those exact words to Dream because you tried calling him and he pulled a classic move and just let the phone ring

Shortly after your phone started to ring and you knew who it was just based off of the ring tone set for him

And the fact is, I could never get off his fat dick

"The fuck did you call for? I was busy" was the first thing you heard when you answered and put your phone up to your ear

"Busy? With what? Jacking off to a picture of George? I called because I had a question"

"What the fuck. No. But what is the so called question you have for me?"

"Hostility aside, it's a serious question. So I've been thinking"

Dream cuts you off "Wait... You think? Wow that's a first"

"Oh shut the fuck up. I've been thinking since you know the type situation I live in, with my dad who is a fucking drunk. Correct?"

"Yeah, we literally talked about this yesterday? Why, has his situation got worse?"

"Yeah." You say, as you're trying to hold back tears "I was thinking, what if I got up and left?"

"Get up and leave? What do you mean? I thought you loved Seattle, it's your hometown. Where would you even go?"

"You're right, I love Seattle. But it's time for a change. I was thinking. Now only if you, Sapnap, and George have no problem with it. I could live with you guys"

"I mean, you said your dad was getting worse. So personally I would have no problem with it. But I need to talk it over with Sapnap and George"

"Ok, let me know what they say. And I have to go, my dad's awake"

"Ok, you stay safe, talk to you later. Bye"

"Bye"

(tw for this next part)

"Y/NNNNN, GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE"

Here we go again

"COMING FATHER"

You quickly run downstairs trying to not trip over yourself to see what he wants

"It's 10 in the morning, make me food"

"Yes father, what would you like?"

"I don't care. Just don't fuck it up"

"Yes father"

I'm gonna ask him about moving, though I already know how he is going to react

"Father. I've been thinking, how would you feel if I moved across the country?"

"What the fuck is wrong with you. You know what. Do it. You won't. Do it and I'll have the police on your ass for this shit"

"You know what. Good. Maybe while they are on my ass I can tell them how fucking abusive you are. Show them what you've done to me. Tell them how much you have physically and mentally abused me."

"Like they would believe you. I don't like this attitude that you are giving me. This attitude is the same reason your mother left you as a kid"

"SHE LEFT BECAUSE YOU SPEND YOUR ENTIRE DAY DRINKING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW YOU DON'T MAKE ENOUGH MONEY! SHE LEFT ME WITH YOU BECAUSE SHE WASN'T IN THE RIGHT PLACE MENTALLY TO TAKE CARE OF THREE CHILDREN. SO SHE TOOK THE TWINS BECAUSE SHE KNEW YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF THEM!"

"GET THE FUCK OUT! PACK YOUR BAGS AND GO! I'M FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF YOU ACTING LIKE THIS"

He picked up his empty glass beer bottle, broke it against the table and threw the shards at you. Cutting your skin as you ran back to your room crying.

But not tears of sadness, it was so mix of happiness and anger. In this state of mind you face timed Dream

He picked up right away, saw you crying, and in a soft gentle voice started to try and calm you down

"Hey. Listen, Sapnap and George have no problem with you living here. Soon you'll be able to get out of there and be with people who care, love, and support you. Soon you'll be on the other side of the country away from that monster."

You stop crying, and show him the cuts from the glass. You knew how to clean and bandage yourself up, but it was in this state of mind you were in that made everything difficult. But he walked you through it, and helped you gain motivation to start packing.

(tw over)

After what felt like a year of packing, you were done and it was only 7 at night for you, but for Dream it was 10

"Hey thanks for helping me, but it's getting late for you. Go to bed I'll be fine"

"No, I'm going to stay on this call with you while you pack everything into your car. Because I know for a fact that he is past out right now"

"Ok, but really. I appreciate the help you've given me"

"It's nothing, best friends help each other no matter what is happening"

"You're right"

It was now 9:30 for you, and you have just finished packing you car with your belongings, you were still on the phone with Dream, well sort of. He fell asleep while sitting on his couch, but you understood that it was 12:30 for him.

You walk back into the house, to leave a note for your father:

Dear asshole,

I have taken your word and packed my stuff I am now moving out of this hell hole. I am not telling you where I am going, just for the sake of myself. While I am gone I hope you have fun trying to make money for yourself, for the basic human needs. And I hope it feels good to know that everyone that is related to you, has disowned you.

Hope you burn in hell,
Y/n

And then spent the night in you car so you could get up and start driving. You couldn't really get a good sleep because your arm were still stinging from earlier

When morning hits, Dream has already been awake for a good 2 hours before you. Once you wake up a little bit, you start your car and head to the gas station to feel up on food and drinks and put gas in the tank.

"Do you think I should check to make sure he didn't put a tracking device on my car?"

"That would probably be a smart idea"

Not even 10 minutes after you said that and started searching your car

"Motherfucker, he did"

"Shit. Wait I have an idea"

"What's that?"

"Take it to you local police station"

"Great idea, and I'm quite literally next to one. While I'm at it, I might as well press charges and get a restraining order against him"

"Smart, I'll let you go so you can do that. I have to go join Sapnap's stream he wants me to do"

"Ok talk later, bye"

"Bye"

And you did exactly that, luckily your dad already had a warrant out for his arrest so it was just perfect timing.

Now time to get driving to Florida