🍃The Angel🍃

꧁꧂

꧁first name —Lucas

꧁ name pronunciation — Loo-Cuss

꧁ name meaning — Bringer of light

꧁ middle name — Ave

꧁ name pronunciation — the abbreviation of Avenue :)

꧁ name meaning — Hail

꧁ last name — Vanderbilt

꧁ name pronunciation — Van-Der-Built

꧁ name meaning — From the hill

꧁biological sex — Male

꧁ gender identity — Male

꧁pronouns — He/him

꧁ sexuality — Pan with a male lean

꧁birthday — 3/17/??

꧁ age — Depends on RP

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀꧁꧂

꧁zodiac sign — Pisces

꧁Positive zodiac traits — 

Creative

Pisces are known as the most artistic of all zodiac signs, and they frequently express their creativity in everyday life. They have strong imaginations, and their reputation as dreamers can help them when they pursue hobbies such as art, music, and writing. They aren't as bound by logic as many other signs, and their openness to new ideas allows them to explore creative avenues others may overlook or dismiss as impractical.

Empathetic

If you need a shoulder to cry on or a listening ear, there's no one better than a Pisces. Pisces are incredibly empathetic and in tune with the emotions of others. If they see someone crying, they will immediately want to know how they can help, and they may even begin crying themselves out of sympathy.

Generous

Pisces are extremely generous and known for putting others' needs before their own. It's important to them that the people they care about are happy, so they'll go out of their way to do something kind or help you with a problem you're having, even if it sometimes comes at the expense of their own happiness.

-https://blog.prepscholar.com/pisces-traits

꧁Negative Zodiac triats-

 Overly Emotional

Although being so in tune with their emotions can help Pisces relate to others, their emotions can sometimes get the better of them, causing them to be overly emotional and even moody. It's not uncommon for a Pisces to begin crying during an argument or to shut down completely. Additionally, once they get into a negative mood, it can take a long time for Pisces to get over whatever is bothering them and return to feeling happy. Like other water signs, Pisces can be known for holding onto grudges.