◇Thinking.◇

Alexander

You know.. loving Micheal kinda sucks. I mean he never notices me or talks to me often because he's gotten more popular.. he could have gotten anyone's else attention. But why mine? I hate him.

Micheal

I'm apart of the cool kids. Now that I think about it , Alexander is kinda lame.. haha. I mean my friends pointed out a of the things and I totally agree. We kinda push him around and make fun of him. He's our main target and its really funny how he crys or tells us to stop. Or he just runs away like any coward would..

I do cool kid things now like sit at their table, throw rocks at Alexander and laugh and make fun of others and scare them and all fun things! Of course Paisley still likes me and she does it to.

A few days later Alexander has started acting strange and so has Paisley. She hasn't talked in weeks. And randomly she coughs a lot but I can't hear her voice. Alexander is acting really happy.. I wonder why? And she bleeds from her mouth a lot.. its scaring me but none the less I still bully Alexander. He deserves it. And there is a rumor saying that he killed his mom.. I could never do that.

Alexander

I..I didn't kill my mom. If I tried to do anything I would end up taking their heads off. Its not like I can control my thoughts. But. Because I couldn't control them..my sister actually got head damage. I pushed the table on her and it gave her brain trauma.. haha. Its not like anyone knows that of course. Not even my mom. My sister was silenced already. And Paisley was to. I guess they couldn't shut their mouths huh?..but my sister can..kinda talk! So all is good.

My mom is okay. She's not dead and still yells at me for not getting the ounce of dust off the floor. I cook, I clean, I do everything. You think im getting paid for it? Please..I wish I was.

5 days later.

Micheal has completely changed. His attitude isn't the same. He used to be so sweet and so nice.. its the whole reason I liked him. But now he's mean and just a pain in someone's behind dude. You change eventually but 5 days later dude? We have 12 days of 5th grade left man! Grow up.. and Paisley still can't talk. I won't tell you what I did to her of course. Who tells someone that? That is just what a beginner "killer" would do. But oh im not a beginner. I've been doing this ever since..I have planned this starting from my beautiful age of 7.

I won't tell you the reason. Figure it out yourself.

Micheal

6 days later

Its only 6 days of school left and dude everyone is out of control. They throw papers, its been so many fights but no Alexander. He barely shows up around the school and if you look at him he seriously has no emotion. And Paisley is going to the doctors about her voice. I'm praying she's okay. But I'm praying for Alexander's down fall. Haha. He deserves it to be honest. He's a fuckin coward. I think his mom would be disappointed in him..

5 days later

Paisley is okay but her voice isn't. She told me how she couldn't talk anymore because of a accident. What accident? I had to know.. and its 1 more day of school left so I have to go to that stupid Alexander to ask him. I walked up to him but he didn't look or say anything.

Alexander

Oh my goodness- Oh my goodness- I couldn't stop freaking out. Micheal came up to me and I felt my blood rushing through my veins. I was getting so excited and I blushed so much. I couldn't talk and couldn't move. I love him so much..I cant help it. I want to be with him every second of my life and every day..I cant let him leave me. And I can't have Paisley get in my way..