two - teddy and eddie

"i never thought anything of it until we spent that night together

"i never thought anything of it until we spent that night together."

teddy price (producer, ellemare records; the six, talk show):I was just trying to enjoy a nice drink with a couple friends when a girl who is grow to love like a daughter walked up to me, tapped me on the shoulder and argued back and forth about why i should come watch her band play. I ended up going with my gut and going with her.

karen sirko (keyboardist for the six): she came back 10 minutes after we had finished and teddy followed behind her "crap did i miss it!" she said, Teddy grabbed his card and handed it to her.

"tomorrow 11am don't be late." he said as she grabbed his card, she smiled at him "of course. Thank you!" he walked away and Juniper turned to her band mates with a huge smile, they all ran and hugged her tightly, she felt like she was on top of the world, no drug could make her feel like she felt in that moment.

teddy price: if it wasn't for Juniper i don't believe that band would've made it as big as they did, i mean she tracked me down and harassed me for almost an hour! She was incredibly persistent!

The following week, Teddy joined the band at a rehearsal space in the San Fernando Valley and listened to the seven songs they had prepared. Shortly after, they were invited to the Runner Records offices, introduced to CEO Rich Palentino, and offered a recording and publishing deal. Teddy Price, personally, would be producing their album.

juniper reeves: it was happening. I mean it felt like my life had just fallen into place everything was perfect. Then i met Murphy.

Juniper was out celebrating with the others when she spotted a blonde guy walking past her, she licked her lips and followed him to the bar. He kept his eyes trained on her as she sat down next to him "So what's a girl gotta do to get a drink around here?" she asked, he laughed and asked the bartender for 2 whiskys.

juniper reeves: he was gorgeous, blonde hair, blue eyes and a leather jacket that went with him everywhere. he was the typical bad boy and i loved it.

eddie roundtree: he was a douche.

warren rhodes: man i hated that guy! he took my best friend away from me.

karen sirko: bad news he was, but i get why she fell for him. picture perfect dickhead.

The six ended up moving to the hills of Topanga Canyon.

karen sirko: The day we moved into that house I thought, This place is a dump. It was this rickety old thing with the front door off the hinges and chipped stained-glass windows. I hated it. Juniper had been MIA but she strutted into the house after two days and said "Wow. This place is bitchin'." Once she said the house was cool, I started to dig it.

juniper reeves: (laughs) i got the room next to Eddie's garage, we shared a bathroom no complaints from me on that end. what was i doing in those two days? starting my downfall. Thank you Murphy Thompson!

murphy thompson (famous tattoo artist): i started her downfall? yeah right. she was addicted to drugs already but used me as an excuse! She fucked up her own life, not me.

eddie roundtree: i looked at Juniper and she looked back at me and said 'what the fuck are you looking at?' i just looked at her, she was clearly on something.

billy dunne: we all hated him. he was manipulative, egotistical and narcissistic not to mention dangerous.

"leave me the fuck alone Murphy!" Eddie, Camila, Warren and Karen heard two car doors slam. "Don't fucking touch me! Leave!" they heard Juniper yell, Billy and the other boys all opened the door watching the couple scream in each others faces "You're a whore Juniper Reeves! I'm gonna make sure everyone knows you're a crack whore!" and he sped off in his car.

he returned the next with flowers and a big sloppy kiss from Juniper in return. This was around when the album had finished and the tour was confirmed.

"we have a wedding to plan Juni." is all Eddie said to Juniper once he saw Murphy, Juniper nodded and kissed Murphy goodbye saying she'll see him tonight. Camila and Billy were getting married and having a baby.

eddie roundtree: i wanted to wipe the smug smirk off his face but Juni would hate me.

a bunch of people were at the house as they kickstarted the night, Juniper waited for Murphy to show up and he did show up just not alone, Junipers heart dropped when she saw a blonde on his arm, Eddie saw it too.

karen sirko: my heart aches for her, it was fucking shit! she walked up to him slapped him across the face and told him to leave. When he didn't billy, graham, warren and eddie all got involved personally escorting him out.

juniper reeves: i did so many drugs that night, me and billy shared a couple lines of cocaine, i did oxycodone with eddie and woke up the next day with him right next to me.

eddie roundtree: i couldn't remember anything, i woke up in Junipers bed and for some reason she was in mine...just swapped beds i guess (laughs slightly)

"get out of my bed." Eddie plopped down next to her on the bed "well you were in mine."

"How are you?" he asked looking at her, she shrugged "i didn't really care about him we dated for what? 2 seconds!" the two laughed as she lit a joint, he grabbed it from her mouth and inhaled "Plus i've always liked someone else." she mumbles before standing up and grabbing her joint leaving him to his thoughts

eddie roundtree: i thought she meant Warren i mean they were close. He always flirted with her.

juniper reeves: of course i meant Eddie, he was the person i was falling for, i never thought anything of it until we spent that night together.