2

After completing a fashion course in Paris , I moved to New York and I now stay in a mansion with my friend Tiana.

Tiana is a dashing red head with bright green eyes , while I'm a blonde and no I'm not dumb. With blue eyes which have flecks of grey .

On our first day to school we were walking when a trio of boys wolf whistled and stopped there car on the curb next to us.

"Hey wanna jump in for a ride?" The one with brown hair asked.

"You're going to Sunrise high school right?" Tiana asked and he nodded.

"Sure why not." I didn't see the same the problem , they were students from my new school plus they were cute.

I opened the Mercedes door, but there wasn't enough room. Tiana was sitting in the passengers seat.

"Where shall I sit?" The brown haired boy gestured for me to sit in his lap.

"I don't even know you , and I'm sitting in your lap." he chuckled.

"Well you're Johnna Raymond the supermodel." he said , it didn't really surprise me I was famous after all.

"Thanks for introducing myself. Now what's your name?"

"My names Ashton Mitchell. As the captain of the football team and probably Prom king , it is my duty to ask you out on a date."

I realized we were at school and jumped out of the car.

"Pick me up at 7." He winked at me and I turned around to see lots of students staring at me.

This is happened many times before. UGH I should of just let my security crew come today.

Before I knew it I was being hassled to sign autographs and take photos. Ashton and his mates quickly came in front of me so nobody could see me.

"Does this do for security?" Johnny chuckled.

"Yes , yes it does."

Once we were inside I , Tiana , Ashton , Max and Peter got into our form houses.

"Your a supermodel why are you at a public school?"

"Well...I'm organizing Prom with Tiana."

School flew past , lessons I was hassled but I could handle it. I treated everyone nice and they did so back.

Ashton gave me ride home today and so I got ready for our evening. I put on a flowery t-shirt and a shot skirt.

He opened the door . Ashton had brown hair and golden eyes. Yes they were gold.

"You look pretty."

"Thanks."

We hopped into the car and drove to an open field for some reason.

"Ashton where are we going ?"

"You'll see."
We stopped on a hill. With flowers in a view. Flowers spelling ~

Prom?

I know I don't know you well but , will you go to prom with me.

"Of course."

"One more request , will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course." I pulled him close to me and gave him a peck on the cheek.

Suddenly,he fainted. I turned around to see a boy with a hood staring down at us. Creepy.