INTRO

Hello, some people say God avoids this place all together, but it's been a good home to us. To me and my kids, who I'm proud of, 'cause every single one of them reminds me a little bit of me.

EMMA ROSSUM/ FIONA GALLGHER:

Fiona, my rock, a huge help. She's got all the qualities of her mother. Except the raging psycho bitch.

JEREMY ALLEN/ LIP GALLAGHER:

Lip, smart as a whip. Straight A's and an honor roll. Boy's definitely going somewhere.

IAN GALLAGHER// CAMERON MOGAGHAN:

Ian, industrious, conscientious, ambitious, incredible work ethic.
Don't have a clue where he got that from. Wants to be a paratrooper. Knows how to disembowel an enemy roll or dimes and an old gym sock.

ETHAN CUTKOSKY/ CARL GALLAGHER:

Carl, uh I don't really know much about him. Oh, loves animals. Always dragging home some poor stray he found, taking them up to his room.

DEBBIE GALLAGHER// EMMA KENNY:

Ah, Debbie. Sent by God, total Angel. Raises money for UNICEF year round. Some of which she actually turns in.

LIAM GALLGHER// CHRISTIAN ISAIAH:

Liam, going to be a star. I'm no biologist, but he looks a little bit like my first responder. He and the ex were close.

VERONICA AND KEVIN// SHANOLA HAMPTON AND STEVE HOWEY:

Kev and Veronica, fantastic neighbors. There's nothing they won't do for each other. Or to each other…

  EMMA STONE// JUNIE CARVER:

Ah, Junie. She's a big help, though you never want to get on her bad side. The best friend to Lip, which I feel like Junie and him will finally have the balls to admit their feelings for one another.