CHAPTER ONE

7:15, Monkeys!" I heard Fiona shout as I groaned, pulling the pillow closer to my face. I felt strong arms wrap around my waist, pulling me tighter.
   "Get up, Lip." I said, as I tried to push his body away from mine. Only to hear a moan of protest.
   "I gotta get back to Uncle Kev, and Aunt V." I was able to wiggle my way out of his arms, as I got off the twin bed. I ruffled Lip's hair, as he finally decided to get up.
   I skipped down the stairs in a pair of short shorts, and one of Lip's striped long sleeve shirts.
   "Mornin' F." I greeted, throwing in at least one hundred dollars.
    "I ain't takin' that." I rolled my eyes as she tried to give back my money.
   "No, I basically live here too. Besides, you and I both know that you need it." Fiona sighed as she knew I was right.
    "So, when are you going to tell Lip?" I rolled my eyes as I sat on the counter.
    "We just fuck Fi, nothing is ever going to happen. If we get together it'll ruin our friendship." Fiona scoffed at my answer.
   "So, you two fucking isn't going to ruin that? What if he gets with some other chick?" I bit my bottom lip, as I tried to think of a comeback.
   "Don't even try to win this, even your aunt thinks what you two are doing isn't a great idea." I sighed, as I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.
   "What's with that frown sunshine?" Ian teased, as I flipped him off.
   "Fiona keeps talking me out of fucking your brother." Ian makes a fake gagging sound.
    "You two have been doing that for three years. You know he's practically in love with you." Fiona makes a noise of agreement.
    "See! He even sees it!" Fiona points a hand at Ian.
    "Would you two stop? It's never gonna happen!" Then more footsteps come tumbling down the stairs.
    "Oh no, I know that look. Are they talking about us?" Lip asked, kissing my cheek and wrapping an arm around my waist.
   "Yes, and Fiona and Ian think it's a bad idea. But, they think it'll ruin our friendship. Though we've been doing this for three years." I said, point out three fingers to everyone.
   Lip rolled his eyes as I jumped down from the counter.
    "They don't know us." I hummed in response, as I sat on Lip's lap at the table.
    "Exactly! Anyways, I gotta go. Love ya!" I said, giving him a kiss on his cheek.
    "Whipped." Ian whispered, though I heard him pretty clearly.

    "Morning Uncle Kev!" I shouted through the house, as I walked to my room.
    My door was wide open when I heard heels clanking on the floor.
   "Help me get ready this morning?" I asked V, as I held up my makeup bag. Veronica smiled at me, as I always loved getting ready with her. It was something I've always loved doing since I was younger.
   My mother ran off with Fiona's mother, as they were both Bi polar, and my father left when I was born. They were the only two people that I considered parents.
    "So, you stayed at Lip's last night?" She teased, as she saw the bruises on my beck, that goes down to my collar bones to my cleavage.
    "Ugh, I've already dealt with this by the Gallaghers. I don't need to hear it anymore." I groaned loudly in annoyance.
   Veronica's fingers raked through my red hair as she continued to play with it. She continued to curl my hair as she looked at me through the mirror.
    "Look, I'm just saying that you have to tell him soon. You're best friends with Lip, though you're also close to Ian, but you and Lip have something that not many teenagers would have. It's like, you two are soulmates." I let out a huff, my cheeks burning red as she spoke.
   "I'll talk to him tonight. Okay? Will that make you people feel better?" Veronica pats both of my cheeks as she jumps with joy.
   "Finally! God!" I rolled my eyes once again, as she finished up my hair and went to do my makeup.
   It wasn't much, as I already had clear skin. I only liked it when V did my hair, as my hair was usually stubborn and never wanted to curl. She was the one who would fix my roots when the red would start to grow out.
   "Is lip tutoring you today?" I hummed in response.
     "Yea. He's going to Karen's first though, he told me to meet him at his house." I noticed the sour look on her face.
    "What?" I asked.
     "Nothing." I glared into the mirror.
      "Tell me." I demanded, only to not get an answer back.

    The day was finally over. I was walking back to the Gallaghers house as I ran up the stairs. Lip was rushing to get his pants off, as I laughed.
   "What're you doin?" I asked, leaning my head forward to get a look at his face.
    His baby blue eyes staring into mine. He looked as if he had seen a ghost.
    "N-nothing." I squeezed my eyebrows together in confusion.
     "Why does it smell in here? Did you jerk off or something to those nudies?" I asked, jumping on the top bunk as Lip looked uncomfortable.
    "Okay. What is with you? You're acting all weird!" I exclaimed, getting aggravated by him.
    "Karen gave me a blow job." I stopped, I was no longer in a playful manner. I went to jump off of Lip's lap, only for his hands to stop me from my thighs.
    "Let go of me Lip." I growled, jumping off the bunk and stomping down the stairs.
    "June!" I ignored his calls, as the siblings stared at us.
   "Fuck you! You know, I finally decided to listen to V, and Fi today. I was going to tell you I was in fucking love with you! But no, You fucking ruined it! We made a deal that it would only be us, you basically cheated on me!" I shouted, throwing my hands up as I yelled at him.
    "June, please!" I shook my head and scoffed, rushing out of the house. Lip was hot on my heels as he grabbed my wrist in a tight hold.
     "I love you too, Junie." I slapped his face, as I breathed heavily.
    "Fuck you." My voice was low as I rushed back to my house. Rushing into my room and screaming into my pillow.