Class project

Sollux and Eridan had always been at odds with each other. They were both skilled programmers and often competed for the top spot in their class. Their rivalry was intense, with each trying to outdo the other at every turn.

Their classmates often joked that they were more like enemies than classmates. But deep down, there was a strange attraction between them that neither of them could explain.

One day, they were paired up for a class project. Sollux was reluctant to work with Eridan, but he knew that they had to put their differences aside for the sake of the project.

As they worked on the project, they began to see each other in a different light. They discovered that they had many similar interests and hobbies, and they found themselves enjoying each other's company.

At first, they tried to ignore the attraction between them, but it was too strong. They found themselves stealing glances at each other and blushing whenever they touched.

One evening, after a long day of working on the project, they found themselves alone in the classroom. They sat in awkward silence for a few minutes, until Eridan spoke up.

"You know, Sollux, I've always admired your intelligence and your work ethic," he said, looking at Sollux with a newfound respect.

Sollux blushed at the compliment. "Thanks, Eridan. I've always respected your programming skills too."

They sat in silence for a moment, before Eridan leaned in and kissed Sollux. Sollux was taken aback at first, but he soon found himself responding to the kiss. Their rivalry had turned into something else entirely, and they were borh suprised at how natural it felt. They spent the rest of the night exploring eachothers bodies, they knew that they had found something special. From that day on, Sollux and Eridan were no longer enemies. They were full blown lovers.