What really happened?

Cain's POV
   It's the first of July and school is out,I get dressed and get my money as soon as I finished showering and I head for the mall. Kaylen looks very excited to go to the mall,we've been bestie's for a long time and I remember when she asked me out and I told her that I was still confused with my sexuality. She still looks at me with a mild side eye.

The mall is filled with all kinds of teenagers like me,I think it's starting to get a bad reputation on me. Everyone is with their girlfriends and boyfriends while I'm over here single and confused.
I enter the garage store building ready to spend all my bucks on some clothes that are not even worth the price. I'll be lying if I said that the mall had the worst kind of  smell. Everyone is all drenched in their clumsy and expensive perfume without actually taking a shower. Yuck!

Me and Kaylen are trying to decide on what top to get "you fucker! Get this cute top,I'm telling you. All the damsels are gonna be falling all on you."she says.

"I don't want a Damn crop top KAYLEN " I roll my eyes at her "you know how my parents are" and we both agreed we weren't going to get the top. SADLY! she secretly bought the crop top.
I continued looking around the shop for some clothes that would fit my budget and before I could say "lol" I turn around to see that Kaylen had wandered off "bitchhhh" I curse. I hear a laugh coming from beside me which makes me to the left and I see a guy who looks like my age "uhm. Hi" I say to him and he smirks.

I cringe "ew don't do that please"I beg"this is not another Watt-pad story" he bursts out laughing "you are such a funny guy " he walks closer to me and we both stop walking "I'm dalton" he pulls his hand towards me and we shake hands "hi I'm Cain " .

"So where you from?" He says staring directly towards my eyes and I could see that he was looking at me seductively YUCK!
"Im from Toronto ,I live downtown " I say trying to hide my disgusted eyes "im from Ottawa,just came here to spend the summer"he smirks again and this time IT WAS WORSE "ok buddy STOP" he laughs again "wanna go get a drink" and I reply him with a SUREEE and a side eye to go with it.

I text Kaylen and tell her that I'll be meeting her soon.
Dalton drives me to his house "so we having drink at your house buddy" and he nods "yep,Hope you reckless"he says and winks at me YUCK!
"Nice house fam" I say to him and he smirks AGAIN "yep, my dad loves big things " he says giving me a dirty look "fair fair" we both laugh.

  We enter his house and lord i was beyond terrified "your dad must have seventeen children cause buddy" he laughs "you drink ?" He says and I shockingly say "no! We too young bruh" he laughs and shushes me"who gon know".

He brings out two whiskey bottles and gosh I was shaking "can I opt out " and he nod "chill fam , we gon take it easy" and I grin.
He sighs giving me a shot and when I take it "woohoo" I cry "the fuck,shit so strong " we both take shots again and again.

My head was banging and I was feeling really restless and dalton who was drunk takes me to his room "come here" he rushes and lays on-top me as I lay on his bed "this is weird" I say to him and before I could word any other word from my mouth he kisses me, his tongue dominates mine as he engulfs my whole mouth making it hard for me to breath,he bites my lips and continues slapping his tongue on mine "hmm" I say feeling very overwhelmed.

I push him "stop!" He looks up at me "Im sorry." I rush to call Kaylen and she picks up "bitch" she screams.
She picks me up from dalton's house and goes straight to my house to calm me down.

The next morning came and my head was hurting ,I had just had a weird experience with a guy who was the same gender as mine "why!!!" Im crying and throwing up.
Plus we drank so much and I never thought it would escalate that much "this shouldn't be happening " I tell Kaylen "calm down!!! You shouldn't be crying ,I'm going to call dalton's parents and report them of this incident " she assured me and I grin "it's not his fault"

"It is, he influenced you,got you drunk and tried to violate you sexually" she says angrily "he should be ashamed of himself" she says and picks up her phone to take a call.
The bell rings and I rush to go open it "why are you HERE!" I yell as I see dalton who is standing at the door in tears"im sorry, I should have never behaved in an unruly manner,I know you trusted me to go to my house and i fucked it up by getting drunk and making out with you. Just please !find a place in your heart to forgive me"

He looks at me in tears like he meant it ,I couldn't resist so I also broke down into tears "I just...I just felt really violated" he nods as he listens to me rant about that night "Im sorry,this won't happen again,I still want us to have a relationship even if we end up being friends,I want to be a good friend to you"he says teary.
After we made up , he promised to talk to me after he went back to Ottawa . He would always call me on FaceTime to see how I'm doing and when he comes to Toronto ,we have a date" even after that incident,we kept in touch and surprisingly fell in love with each other.

The end of grade 12,he kissed me so affectionately in-front of my friends and I was so embarrassed "stop it" I said looking at him with love in my eyes.

I felt our eyes lock every-time we met and he looked at me with love and lust,he always visited me and made sure I was okay . He asked me out in university and I was so excited "I love you" I said to him"love you too Cain" my eyes became watery.

I have never felt that love of being wanted
I felt the feelings that was weird to me before
I dated a guy and I knew after I kissed him the second time that I was gay and PROUD.

                                                          THE END!