"A Secret No More"

Chapter warnings: slight smut

A/N: Jack and Tris are on thin ice...

Jack puts his arm around Tris, pulling her close. "It's nice to finally have some time alone," he says, smiling at her.

Tris leans into him, her head resting on his shoulder. "Yeah, it is," she says softly. "It's been so hard keeping our relationship a secret."

Jack nods in agreement. "I know, but we couldn't risk your Pa finding out. He's so protective of you."

Tris looks up at Jack, a sly smile on her lips. "But let's not forget how protective you are too. You snuck into my room last night to make sure I was okay."

Jack's face flushes with embarrassment, but he can't help but smile. "I just wanted to make sure you were safe," he says, pulling her in for a kiss.

Tris melts into the kiss, her hands wrapping around Jack's neck. They kiss for what feels like hours, lost in each other's embrace.

Eventually, they break the kiss, their foreheads resting against each other. "I don't care who knows about us," Tris says, looking up at Jack with determination in her eyes. "I just want to be with you."

Jack smiles, his heart bursting with love for her. "I feel the same way," he says, his voice low and husky. "I love you, Tris."

"I love you too, Jack," Tris says, snuggling into his embrace. "Now, how about we go skinny dipping?"

Jack raises an eyebrow, a mischievous grin on his face. "Are you trying to get me in trouble, Miss Tris?" he says, his hands trailing down her back.

Tris giggles, her fingers playing with the hem of his shirt. "Maybe," she says, biting her lip.

Jack's eyes widen as Tris strips off her clothes and jumps into the water, beckoning him to join her. He stands there for a moment, frozen in shock at the sight of her naked body in the open.

 He stands there for a moment, frozen in shock at the sight of her naked body in the open

Tris giggles, splashing water at him. "Come on, Jack! Don't be such a prude."

Jack shakes his head, thinking that she must be joking. But Tris is not one to joke around when it comes to having fun. She's always been bold and adventurous, and Jack loves her for it.

He takes a deep breath and starts to strip off his own clothes, trying to ignore the sudden tightness in his pants. He joins her in the water, pulling her close into a heated kiss.

Tris wraps her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. Jack's hands roam over her body, feeling every curve and dip as they explore each other in the water.

The sun beats down on them, casting golden rays across the water. Jack can't believe he's here, with Tris, finally able to be together without anyone near.

Tris pulls away from the kiss, grinning at him. "I love you, Jack," she says softly.

"I love you too, Tris," he replies, pulling her close for another kiss.