𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒'𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾

↑ 𝗇𝖺𝗂𝗅𝖾𝖺'𝗌 𝗉𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗋𝖾

"Come on girls let's go. Mom, girls get in her. Let's go. Hello, Ladies."Abby exclaims as all the girls and mothers walked into the studio. The pyramid was up on the mirror.

"How's it going?" Abby asked the girls and mothers. "Good." Both groups speak.

"Where's Holly and Juliet?" Abby asked looking over the groups of Adults and Girls. "Nia, where is your mother?" Abby turns to Nia. Nailea looks down at her pink practice attire as Nia responds. "at work."

"Not gonna happen. Yes, she needs to leave work, leave the job, forget it, and be here with you. That's what's important, yes?" Abby spoke as Nailea raised her hand.

Nailea looked over to her dad that stood beside the other women uncomfortably wishing his wife was there instead of him.

"Moving on! Now, first of all, you're national champions. It was a great competition at Star Bound in Lake Tahoe. That's something to be very proud of. Then we got to L.A., we did a video. People know who you are now from watching that video." Abby spoke to all the girls as they smiled at her.

"But you're a target. When you walk in, it's gonna be all about beating the Abby Lee Dance Company. The brand-new season for the Abby Lee Dance Company but everybody's after them. We all know that Cathy's not here because Cathy wasn't a team player. Where did that get Vivi-Anne? Nowhere. I'm gonna have an open audition." Abby speaks as Nailea zones out until pyramid.

" Abby speaks as Nailea zones out until pyramid

𝗇𝖺𝗂𝗅𝖾𝖺 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐:

"Where did your mind go as Abby was talking Nailea?" The 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝖾𝗋 asked as Nai laughed. "I was picturing myself in bed." she continued to laugh

" she continued to laugh