3

<3

i wake up to the purple led lights still being on from last night. it was still dark and ray wasn't in the bed again. but music was playing downstairs in a low volume. it was morning. i stretch as far as i could reach before hugging ray's hulk again and staying in position after a few minutes.

i finally get up and go get ready. i put on the short black dress and put black socks on for now. i go downstairs and eat breakfast with rayray and we both chill on the couch together waiting for a confirmation from don so we could go to his house. 1-2 hours later we were able to go don's house. i put on my black and white sneakers and follow rayray into the car. i was not wearing no heels, no ma'am.

rayray texts don and he quickly opens the door.

"donn!" i happily say hugging him.
"hey baby! how are you?" he asks back, hugging me back tightly with one arm. he quickly greets ray after and we all walk in.

"so what's going on between y'all?" don asks taking a sip of the liquid in his cup.

"what you mean?" i ask.

"y'all been together a lot lately. i've seen the streams."

"oh.. my boyfriend cheated on me so rayray let me stay in his crib."

"oh.. i'm sorry baby."

"it's alright. he wasn't shit."
ray quickly nods his head in agreement.

"be careful cause there's people talking bout yall and saying you two are dating." don says.

"ohhh that's not good." i say pulling out my phone.

had to break the truth to everybody because the shippers were being delusional

had to break the truth to everybody because the shippers were being delusional. i don't even want a relationship no more. they're not worth anything. i just need a fuck buddy.

an hour later jj, dc, and merayna come through. the whole day the guys prepared the stuff for the party while merayna and i sat on the couch and talked about multiple subjects. it's been a while since i was able to communicate with another woman so the fact that i finally got to see her for the first time in forever and talk to her made me happy.

she was sitting upright on the couch while my head was laying on her lap and i was holding her hands.

"you have pretty nails." i say, playing with them.

"thank you, beautiful."

i ask her where she got them from and the conversation continues again. i love merayna so much. she's like a big sister to me even though she's only 2 years older than me. she always makes sure i'm comfortable in every situation that we're in together.

"i heard your boyfriend was being an ass. what happened?"

"i was hoping i didn't have to explain it again." i smile and cover my eyes.