~Detective! Are you there?~

Heizou was calmly working in his office until he heard a knock "Come in!" It was Kazuha, his best friend. "Kaedehara!! Why are you here?" Heizou looked confused why he saw Kazuha "I was bored and i told you to just call me Kazuha. We've been friends for years and you still don't call me by my preferred name" 

Heizou POV:

If only you knew how much I liked you, Kaedehara Kazuha.

"You're bored? I thought you were hanging out with Wanderer" Thank god he wasn't hanging out with him. Whenever Kazuha is hanging out with him I get so fucking jealous. 

I continued working and Kazuha laid his head on my paperwork. "Kazuha, you're on my paperwork" "I don't care, I'm bored. Talk to me" I started not to blush but I did blush a little bit. "Later Kaz. I need to continue this or Kujou Sara will go mad at me again" "Just tell her you can't work anymore and lie that you're sick or just quit you're job" "If I quit how will I earn money." I looked at the time and realised work was almost finished. "Just wait 10 more minutes Kazuha. My shift ends in 10 minutes" "FINEEE" 

10 minutes passed and my shift ended and we went to Kazuha's house.

"I'll be right back, I'm gonna go buy something" "Okay" He left the house to go buy something and left me alone.

30 minutes later he came back

"Heizouuuuuu, I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkk" He sounded a bit weird.. but it's fine

I sat down at a table and went on my phone until Kazuha came to me and sat on the table right in front of me with his legs hanging off the table. "Heizouuuuuuuuu, talk to meeeeeeeee" He wasn't being himself and then I realised.."Kazuha, are you drunk again?" 

He was definitely drunk.

"What do you meannnnn, I'm not drunkkkkk" Didn't I tell Venti to stop giving him Alchohol.. "Kazuha I thought I told Venti to stop giving you Alchohol." He was being so weird. 

"Heizouuuuuu" "What now?" "I wanna fuckk" WHAT THE FUCK KAZUHA. "WHAT THE FUCK, OF COURSE NOT. I'M NOT A PERVERT!!" "Way to ruin the fun Heizouuu" 

JESUS CHRIST KAZUHA, HE WANTED TO FUCK WITH ME?? WHAT THE FUCK. YES KAZUHA, I LIKE YOU BUT WHAT THE FUCK.

 Calm down Heizou, I'm sure he was joking, RIGHT?? "Heizouuu~~  I'm bored" If he says he wants to fuck I will knock him out "Then what do you want to do?" I swear to god if he says it. "I told you. I wanna fuckkkkk" This bitch.

I punched him and knocked him out.

That's what you get for wanting to fuck me. My face was like a tomato. BUT WE AREN'T IN A RELATIONSHIP AND HE WANTS TO FUCK ME? KAZUHA WHAT-

1 hour passed and he was still knocked out from my punch. I think he's dead. Oh well. 

Ok, i'm actually getting concerned for him.. "Kazuha, are you awake..?" FUCK I THINK HE'S DEAD. CALM DOWN HEIZOU. After awhile he woke up and did something unexpected