Chapter 2

Regina's POV:

"Welcome to the cafeteria" I said as we walked over to the table where Ali and Xandra were sitting.

"These are my friends, Xandra and Ali" I said and they both smiled at her.

"Hi Narda"
"Kamusta"

They both greeted her as we took a seat.
"Kamusta din kayo" She asked and smiled.

"Okay lang kami" Xandra said but then gave me a glare.

"We heard you moved here because you were too smart for your old highschool, is that true?" Xandra asked and I raised both my eyebrows in shock.

"Well I guess you could say that" She said and my mouth made the O shape.

"I knew right from the start you were cool" I said and smiled at her.

"Sus" She mumbled.
"Oh sorry but I just wanted to say hi, I need to get going, I have work to finish" Narda said and stood up, I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Its the first day of school here for you, paano kang may magiging work?" I asked.

"Well Im going to ask for extra work" She said.
"I could help-"

"I dont need it, have a good lunch guys" Narda said and walked away.

I scoffed "I dont need it" I mumbled under my breath and looked at Ali and Xandra giving me the stare.

"What?!" I asked and crossed my arms.
"Not used to anyone saying I dont need you huh?" Xandra teased me.

"Oh please, Im not giving up until I see every single person in this school break if I have to!" I said and slammed the table as I stood up.

I saw people staring at me and I rolled my eyes.
"What are you all staring at?!" I yelled which made people flinch.

"You should all just mind your buisness" I said and walked away from the cafeteria to go find Narda.

Until I stop and scoff as I fixed my hair.
Brian was talking to her, are you serious? My ex?

I watch them from afar and Brian was smiling a lot, so was Narda.

"So thats how he plans on getting revenge on me" I said and chuckled.

"I guess I could let him do that, I'll win her anyway" I said to myself and walked away in a different direction from them.

_______

Narda's POV:

"Nice to meet you Brian" I said and shook his hand as he smiled.

"I want to let you in on something" He said and I raised both my eyebrows.

"What is it?" I asked.
"You dont want to be talking to Regina" He whispered.

"Why?" I asked.
"Shes a heartbreaker, you could ask a random stranger and they'll tell you" He said.

"Whats that got to do with me?" I asked.
"Ikaw nga yung next target nya" He said and I grinned.

"Wow really?" I sarcastically asked.
"Im being serious Narda" He said.

"Im just warning you, dont fall for her tricks" He said. "If you need help im available" He said.

"Okay then, thanks I guess" I said and he nodded, I walked away from him and walked towards the library.

I didnt really mind what he said, I dont have any intentions on falling for anyone anyway, studies are my main priority.

I chose a table on where to work at in the library and put my bag down on the chair.

I turned around to go find the dictionary for my work because I needed it until I saw Regina.

"Hey Narda!" She said and was all smiley.
"Regina" I said as she walked up to me.

"Anong ginagawa mo dito?" I asked.
"To help you on your work" She said.

"I told you-"
"I know, but I cant be away from you, I'll miss you more" She said and put her bag down on the chair next to mine.

"Stop flirting with me and get serious here" I said and she raised both her eyebrows.

"My education is my main priority and I dont need distractions" I said and walked away towards a library shelf.

"Narda come on!" She chased after me.
"I want flirting" She said and I grinned.

"This is just how I am to my friends" She said.
"Dont believe what Brian tells you, hes just jealous" She said and crossed her arms.

"Im not believing anyone until I actually see proof" I said.

"Gusto lang kitang maging kaibigan" She said and put her hands on my shoulder.

"Is that so bad? Dont you want friends?" She said.
I took her hands off my shoulder "Im busy right now so maybe no" I said.

"Ahh I get it! Your playing hard to get but deep down you like me" She said and knuged my elbow.

"Alam mo sira ka talaga noh? Paasa asa ka" I said and squinted my eyes at her.

"Joke lang naman" She pouted.
"Please Regina, busy ako" I said and was going to walk away again but she grabbed my wrist.

__________________________________