Newly earned trust

Well I'm not 100% sure, I'm confused but I can tell what I need, I need to be freed no indulged, I feel that my need and wants have not been met with the life I have been living, but I have been told my whole life that my need, wants are not important that I am not as important and I have been brainwashed to believe that and I feel that you have loudend the tiny voice in my head that still did not believe all the things they have told me that is why I think I agree so quickly. He stopped for a moment and looked at me blankly like he was not expecting that much " wow alright well sounds like you got a pretty good understanding " he laughed nervously as he rubbed his hands a little, " ok next you need to gain my trust " he claps his hands together as if to get his focus back, he begins to walk to the door he puts his hand on the door handle but be for he opens it he says" one moment I'll be right back " he put up one hand as if to assure me not to worry. The door slams then he yells " KUROGIRL " it echoes through the walls it sounds like a big empty space,then footsteps, mumbles, and the door knob turning and the door opening a man that looks like he's made of a purple smoke comes through, he seemed very professional, proper unlike tomura. He shuts the door behind him he stands In Front of the door for a moment, we just look at each other then he spoke " hello (y/n) it's nice to meet you, my master seems to like you quite a lot, now with you here he should be more ( he passed) focused" he barely moved while talking actually I don't think he even has a mouth I'm not sure how he was talking. When he stopped talking we just sat there in silence, thankful tomura finally came back there was a big black bag in his hands he laid it on the floor "alright so what your going to do to earn my trust your going to kill this man Infront of some heroes not hard right ? One little stab and we can begin. So what do you think you still want to continue? Do you want to become something? " I thought for only a second and then quickly answered, yes I am, my head nodding as I answered " good I'm glad you have decided to " he looked at kurogirl then suddenly a circle of smoke appeared on the floor, tomura picked me up and kurogirl took the bag and we went through the hole, smoke I'm not sure we ended up in a cement room with one door I could hear people outside, " listen there are a lot of press outside intervening heros and your going to kills this man in front of all of them but if you " he leans in close pushing my ear to his mouth" anything stupid I will kill you and I'll enjoy it " he took his fingers out of one of his gloves and gripped the rope on my legs it fell to dust, he set me down and kurogirl opened the bag and woke up the man inside, I was unsure what to do so I looked at tomura" right I forgot when this man fully wakes up your going to walk out that door and there's a knife on the left side of the outside of the door you'll pick that up and yell so you can get the attention of the press and heros you'll kill him, you can decide how, then after your done kurogirl will get you back here, sound good ? " I took a moment to understand the instructions but as soon as I was the man woke up and tomura decayed the rope around my hands I rub my wrist a little and kurogirl handed my the man he was barely standing so I had to help him walk but soo I walked out the door with him I picked up the knife and put it to his throat my mind was still racing but I continue because I knew I was helping myself I took a deep breath and yelled, heros are brain washers so hears a wake up call, the knife dug in to his throat, he legs gave out I throw his badly In Front of me on all the reporters and heros were after me but as soon as they were after me the floor gave out and I fell, then the hard ground hit me. A happy voice of tomura distracted from the pain of hitting the ground " I'm impressed you did a good job you did not even hassatait I think you could be of great help " like a little kid he did a small clap but before he continued I asked why did you not just tell me to kill in private why in public?then I can't be used as a spy, he seemed impressed " well y/n I'm proud so I'll tell you why it's because people will do just about anything in private but won't do the same thing in public,I mean I have seen the things you do in private ~" he chuckled to himself it echoed off the walls and through my spine, his laugh was so attractive it made my knees weak , then tomura grabbed my hand pulling me closer to him " now we're going to go to your room I'm going to tell you what's going to happen in the next week and if you want we can " he lips almost pressing against my ear he whispers " have some fun~"