Winner loser

Y/n pov

After me and striker ran around the farm competing against each other to see who was the strongest the fastest and the smartest and cleanest and it was a tie I was surprised that he was actually smart and clean then we went inside to wake the others

"Ok you grab the pans and I'll grab the pots" I say to striker as we looked at each other and smiled "alrighty sweetcheeks" he said smirking i glared at him "don't call me that" I say as I gave him some pans while I grabbed the pots "I'm just getting ready for when you lose and I win" he said 'this asshole is being cocky now,it's always the cocky ones who lose' "ha we'll see" then we hit the pits and pans together BANG BANG it echoed throughout the whole house everyone ran out screaming Moxxie and Millie ran out their room with blitz behind them Millie's parents came out with guns and Loona came out "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" She shouted and slammed her door blitz looked at me confused "what's going on sis?" He said and wrapped an arm around me "oh nothing we just made-" I was cut off byblitz when he screamed "HELLCAKES!"he screamed and ran downstairs grabbing him some hellcakes they were pancakes but they were red because of food colour blitz had a hell horse shaped one Millie had a dead human looking one Moxxie had a bunny Loona had a gun looking one they all had whipped cream with strawberries on it "enjoy"

I said smiling and they all ate it like animals Millie's parents had bacon and eggs with toast and coffee striker ate some corn with chili and cheese i ate F/F striker then tapped me and i looked at him "hey Y/n" he said and i looked at him "yea?" but i regret looking at him he pointed at himself then me then put the corn in his mouth and bobbed his head up and down licking the corn "i bet you cant do that~" he said and smirked i blushed and kicked him in the balls and he cried out "nice try" i said and ate my food and he only looked at me and smiled "what a woman" *he said as a tear fell from his eye

I know i know "where have you been?!" "Why haven't you posted" "finally!" "YOUR ALIVE!?" "Why is this so short!!" Stfu be great full! I have been on Vacation! (On CAI) and well I just don't have time bc I'm busy with school and home issues but not bad ones but I will try to update even tho...I'm lazy as but if y'all want to like contact me go follow my TikTok account gh0zt04 it's supposed to be ghost  it the O is a zero uh I don't post much on their but yea just follow me and message me on Tik tok and send me requests of what y'all want I can do one shots that are wholesome funny amazing or even sad and for you dirty little Imps I'll even do smut Ciao!