Chapter 16 - Game Over

----No One's Pov----

The next day luffy gets law next, then his little game is over

----Morning---

Zoro was the first to wake up, he looked at luffy who was cuddling close to him, hugging him. he sat up and was about to get out of bed but he felt his arm being pulled, it was luffy.

Luffy was hugging his arm as he's sleeping, zoro chuckled a bit and made luffy let go quietly and replaced himself with a pillow and got out of the room and went towards the kitchen. perona taught him how to make pancakes even though he didn't want to learn but perona wanted him to learn cause: 1. he might not survive when her and mihawk are gone. and 2. she was bored and wanted to teach him.

Zoro made pancakes for him and luffy, he made more extra pancakes for luffy since he has a big stomach, After hes done he went back to his room where luffy is sleeping in and tried to wake him up.

"Luffy wake up i made breakfast" Zoro shook luffy awake, when luffy heard the word 'Breakfast' he opened his eyes immediately, "Breakfast?! Where??" He exclaimed, zoro told him it was downstairs. luffy got off the bed and tried to walk but almost immediately fell to the floor, "ow..." luffy muttered, his legs feel sore."Zoro carry me!!"  luffy said as he reached out to zoro and did the grabby hands like a toddler to a parent, Zoro found it really cute, he took out his phone and took a picture before he picked luffy up bridal style.

Luffy wrapped his arms around zoros shoulders and hugged him, his body felt so warm against his,  zoro went down the stairs to the kitchen and put him on a chair so he can start eating. 

Luffy ate all the pancakes that was on his plate less than a minute, good thing zoro was a bit prepared and made more pancakes knowing luffy has a black hole for a stomach.

After they finished eating Luffy texted law to pick him up since hes supposed to hang out with law next, Luffy got extra clothes and changed in them. They got in the living room and talked while law is going to pick up luffy so they could hang out together. zoro drinking sake and luffy sitting down criss-cross on the floor.

"Nee zoro....does torao still love me??" luffy asked zoro and turned to his direction, he's not really sure if law still loves him, law and monet got real close almost too close enough to start the rumors, monet always clings to law like a dog or a magnet, When she sees luffy looking at laws direction she'd always give him a threatening glare that would always say: 'Stay away hes mine!', Luffy hated that damn glare so much along with tashigi's glares and words. 

"yeah. he does" zoro answered as he drank some sake, he knows luffy is jealous of both monet and tashigi because last night, both him and law were confused why luffy was avoiding them after they apologized, they thought that perhaps he still hated them for that night even if they apologized, but apparently that's not the case. Luffy just thought that Law and zoro moved on by dating monet and tashigi and didn't want to be a burden to them even though he felt jealous, Zoro now knows that and law will soon know that too.

--------

After they talked for a bit they heard a knock at the door, they knew it was law, Luffy ran up to the door and opened it and there law is standing there wearing a white tank-top and blue with black dotted jeans. it was spring but close to summer and its sunny with a bit of clouds in the sky now and windy outside. laws tattoo on hid chest can almost be clearly seen through the tank-top and the stitch marks on his right arm where sabo cutted.