31

return
The little mermaid is super clingy
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 31

    In Interstellar, ancient fairy tales have long since fallen.

    Even though she is as noble as a god, she didn't grow up listening to fairy tales. Before entering elementary school, the book he read the most was interstellar high-tech combat theory.

    In addition, there are some cutting-edge technology books. As for those little bedtime stories, they have never had anything to do with him.

    Even childlike innocence, he doesn't have it either.

    So after Tao Tao said that he could live forever after eating Tang Seng's meat, he didn't react for a while.

    The first thought that flashed through his mind was, is there such a magical person in Interstellar? If the old guys in the research institute knew about it, wouldn't they be able to solve it immediately?

    The seventeen "Tang Monks" before seemed to have to be protected by someone.

    As for the secret of immortality...

    if someone with a heart knows about it, it must not be a good thing.

    Tang Sen's thoughts changed a lot. At this time, the little mermaid licked his lips, and then said, "Not only me, but also many people want to eat you, and you are more attractive than delicacies from mountains and seas. .”

    A lot of people? Delicacies?

    Tang Sen faintly sensed that things might be different from what he thought.

    If so many people knew this secret, those Tang monks would probably have disappeared without reason.

    He looked at the little mermaid under the moonlight, and asked, "Who is the one who misses me, huh?"

    The little mermaid said clearly, "There are many spirits, but the one who is closest to success is the black bear spirit, who even stole you cassock."

    When talking about the cassock being stolen, the little mermaid smiled cutely.

    Tang Sen: ...

    Things that I couldn't understand before, I suddenly thought through them.

    He said how the little mermaid knew about Gaza, it turned out that their brain circuits were not on the same channel at all.

    How could there be a black bear spirit in the interstellar society?

    Tang Sen soon realized the problem. He looked at the interstellar optical brain on his left wrist, turned it on, and entered the word "Tang Seng" in the search bar.

    Soon, many entries came out.

    [Tang Seng, a character in "Journey to the West", one of the four great classics on the ancient earth, whose flesh can make people live forever...]

    That's right!

    It is so!

    The fog in front of him seemed to be blown away by the wind, revealing the original truth.

    Tang Sen wanted to understand every link.

    It turned out that the little mermaid regarded him as Tang Monk in "Journey to the West", so she took the initiative to approach him time and time again.

    The little mermaid smacked his mouth. Now that he has said so much, he is not going to hide his little thoughts.

    "But the last three times, I think..."