31

iMessage

SAT | 8:17 PM

SAT | 8:17 PM

Kins:
Ateeee
Lia and Yohan have a question daw for you :)
Are you busy?

Milly:
Never too busy for you. What's up, bubba?

Kins:
Yieee <3
We wanna ask if you're free tonight? Dad arrived an hour ago from the US and he's planning to take us to dinner. Sama ka please. We miss you so bad.

Milly:
Dad's in Manila na pala.
I think that's a family dinner tho. Kayo na lang muna. I don't wanna impose and make things awkward for Tita Kat and Clea. I can visit you next week na lang? Let's have a movie date.

Kins:
Nooooo, I mean, yes to that movie date!! But also, mama asked me to tell you that you need to come!
Ate Clea is also asking if you're coming. Say you're joining us please? You know naman you're Yohan's favorite...
And secret lang from Ate Clea, but you're mine too!!!

Milly:
Haha I'm currently out na rin kasi w my friends. I can't promise but I'll check if I can go. If not, I'll visit some other time.

Kins:
Ate :(

iMessage

SAT | 8:24 PM

SAT | 8:24 PM

Daddy:
Anak, dinner tayo. Can you make it? I'll bring your pasalubong. I asked your tita what you'd want. Do you still like bags? I think this one's hermes daw haha but you know your dad's not good at this so I hope white's fine?

Milly:
Oh, Dad. You didn't have to naman? I'm just glad you're back and you got home safe.

Daddy:
I know but Yohan won't stop asking for you and I also wanna see you. It's been months since I last saw you. Are you busy? I wanna talk about the resort I'm building in Palawan. Remember the island? Your tita agreed we should hand it over to you.