HER RETURN..

Yn POV :

I knew he would go alone. That's why I already attached a GPS in his clothes. I am very tired rn. Then I got a call from Yuna.

otp*
----------------------------------------------------
Luna: Hey bitch! what are you doing? did that ghost we.....went away????

Yn : ummm..... actually no.

Luna : Aish!!!!! And when are you sending him??

Yn : Not now. And he is not a ghost.

Luna : Whatt!!!! Why!!????? You are keeping a stranger in our house, girl. He can do anything to you.

Yn : Stop it Yuna!! I wanna tell you something.

Luna : go ahead.

Yn : You had a dream of meeting king Jungkook, right???

Luna : yeah, but I don't wanna meet a ghost man! I wanna meet the original Jungkook. Ik it's not possible! Hehe.

Yn : Don't be too shocked ok?? He is original, alive King Jungkook. He time travelled to our time.

Luna : WTF!!!

Yn : yeah it's true. Even I went to his time.

Yuna : WHATTTT!!!! AREE YOU KIDDING ME???? IT CAN'T BE POSSIBLE. DOES TIME TRAVELL EXIST!?????

Yn : no I'm not kidding. that's true.

Luna : Woahhh!!!!!

Yn : So when are you coming back??

Luna : Tomorrow.

Yn : okay bish. See you tomorrow.

Luna : yeah bish take care of yourself.

Yn : yeah byy!!
----------------------------------------------------------

Jk POV :
I was going towards her room when I heard her talking to someone. I knocked the door.

Yn : Ohh you're here. *smile*

Jk : to whom you were talking??

Yn : Ahh... That was Luna, my best friend. She is coming tomorrow and I am planning to hang out and you will be coming, understand??

Jk : okay. But don't leave me okay. Otherwise I'll get lost in this world.

Yn giggle.

Time skip.
Next morning

Yn POV :
I was using my phone when I heard door bell. I went to open the door. It revealed Luna.

Yn : LUNNAAA!!!!!!

Luna and Yn hug tightly.

Luna : I missed u bish!!!!!

Yn : Same here bish.

They broke the hug. Luna looked at Yn's room and her eyes widened seeing......

Shirtless Jk!!!!!!!