Fifty Two

Rithvik got conscious.... And he was about to get up...

Mishti - sunnyyy chup chap sojao don't get up... You need to take rest...

Rithvik- itni bhi badi chot nahi hai laddoo...

Mishti- just shut up kya zaroorat thi mere saamne aane ki... Haan tujhe kuch ho jatha toh...

Rithvik- aur tujhe kuch hojatha toh...

Mishti started crying... Rithvik wiped her tears...

Rithvik- arey Mera baccha!! See I'm totally fine ab kyu rorahi hai... Mat ro baccha pls... I can't see you like this sweety.....

Isha- aapne toh Dara Diya Bhai... Ab pain toh nahi hai na...

Rithvik-oh oh my baby I'm super fine and kisi ko tension lene ki zaroorat nahi hai...

Abhi- and you need to rest for 2 days...and kisi cheez ki zaroorat ho toh Hume bathadena...

Anuj- haa abhi zyaada hero banne ki koshish mat kar...

Paras- haa bhai kuch zyada over karderhe hi aap kabhi kabhi...

Rithvik- okay guys I'm really fine uncle sach mai theek hu

Isha- okay guys let's give love birds sometime alone... Kuch kuch karna hoga na unhe...
Saying this she ran outside catching Paras hand and pulling him with her...

Rithvik- ey kamini tujhe toh mai baad mai dekhunga...

Abhi and Anuj also went out leaving the love birds alone in the room...

Rithvik- So what's up baby??

Mishti- nothing tune subah se kuch nahi khaaya have it now...

She started to feed him but he stopped...

Rithvik- accha toh mera baby girl bhi nahi khayi haina...

Mishti - pehle tu khaana.. she was feeding him and also she was eating in middle...

Soon they finished lunch...

Rithvik- Laddoo idar ahh mere paas...

She came and sat beside him and kept her head on his chest!! He was caressing her hair...

Rithvik- Laddoo chot mujhe lagi hai and dard tujhe horaha hai....

Mishti- then I can't see you like this sunny... it's very hurting for me to see as somebody who's in love with you...
Jaldi theek hoja sunny pls...

Listening her Rithvik just smashed his lips with her and it was a kiss of love togetherness 🧿❤️

After enjoying the kiss fully they broke the kiss...

Rithvik- uff this was hot 🔥

Mishti- what was that? Itna sudden...

Rithvik- I don't know the way you are worried for me and tumhare words that I couldn't control myself... Thank you my stars for sending such a beautiful soul in my life...

Mishti- same here sunnyyyy...

Rithvik- Ahh..

Mishti- kya hua sunny let me check..
Sunny let me change the bandage...

Rithvik- laddoo I wanna take bath I'm feeling stingy....

Mishti- ye Tera kuch zyaada nahi horaha hai..😒

Rithvik- ab kya hai na meri hone waali biwi ji mera khayaal rakh Rahi hai toh mai uska poora faida toh uthaunga Naa😉😉

Mishti- Shaana Noon!! Chal...