Wedding Song

Previously

He bit the other end making her smile and kissed her mouth slowly, he continued kissing down he neck, slowly stripping them and leading their morning into a happy start for them.

Now

Life was wonderful for Sivaangi, not only she was happily married to her love of her life, but she was learning and was surprised every day by him.

Besides becoming a cook in cwc 4, her life hadn't changed much to be honest, but their 6 month wedding anniversary was coming and she didn't know what to do.

She didn't know how to express her happiness and what she had experienced, how contended she had been in few words or things.

But finally after thinking a lot, she came up with the perfect gift and she started shopping for it...

~ A week later ~

"Unakku oru surprise vechu iruken ma", Harsha said on their 6th month anniversary, "Yennathu?", Sivaangi asked.

He took her hand and led her to the living room and turned on the tv, she smiled, it was their wedding video, but not the whole part.

He clicked play and that's when she gasped realizing his surprise...

இப்பிறவியில் இன்னொரு பெண்ணை சிந்தையிலும் தொடேன்
பிறிதோர் பக்கம் மனம் சாயா பிரியம் காப்பேன்
செல்ல கொலுசின் சிணுங்கல் அறிந்து சேவை செய்வேன்
நெற்றி பொட்டில் முத்தம் பதித்து நித்தம் எழுவேன்
கை பொருள் யாவையும் கரைத்தாலும் கணக்கு கேளேன்
ஒவ்வொரு வாதமும் முடியும் போதும் உன்னிடம் தோற்பேன்
கண்ணே கனியே உன்னை கை விடமாட்டேன்
சத்தியம் சத்தியம் இது சத்தியமே

He had sung it for her, she would recognize his voice anywhere, "Harsha ithu?", she asked unable to say anything, it was the best surprise she could ever ask for.

"Namma wedding neram song pannanum endu yosichom, aana tension'la vittutom, nee feel panna, so naa unakku itha oru chinna surprise'a senjen", he said and she hugged him tightly.

"Thank you", she said, "Always ma ithenna thideer endu thank you ellaam", he said and kissed her head.

"Illa pa naa thaa best surprise kudukonum endu yosichen, but nee ipdi panna piraggu en surprise avalo-", he interrupted her by kissing her.

"Enakku nee yenna thanthaalum perusu thaan", he said and she smiled and gave her surprise, it was a men's bracelet with the words 'I love you papa' written on it.

"I love it ma", he said and she wore it on his hand, "Romba nalla irukku", he said and kissed her forehead.

"Ipo vaa dinner, athukku piraggu en fun", he said mischievously and she smiled and shook her head.

"Nee thirunthave maata papa", she said and he lifted her in his arms, "Unakku athu thaa pidikkum", he said and she smiled neither agreeing nor denying.

They had a wonderful 6th month anniversary...