Chapter 11

Derek and the pack arrived home. Derek was covered in blood.

Stiles ran to Derek. "OMG Derek, are you okay, did they hurt you?."

Derek smiled. "It's not my blood."

Stiles knew what that meant. "So the're gone. No more Argent's?."

"No more Argent's."

"Thank god for that." Stiles said, kissing Derek.

Stiles had been on board with them also killing Chris. He didn't feel safe around him. He still didn't trust him, and he just left Erica and Boyd in that basement.

Stiles knew that the world would be a better place with Argent's living in it.

"Did everything go to plan?." Stiles asked.

"It did." Derek stated.

"OMG it was awesome." Erica chuckled. "Isaac filmed it, if you wanna see?."

"Yeah defo. Maybe we could use it to show Scott, before we kill him."

"That's exactly what we thought." Erica said,

Noah was on board with the killing. They hurt his son. Almost killed him and left him with horrific scars. But talking about it like it was something you do every day, he was a little bit much for him, so he left them alone to celebrate there win for the day.

They were still using the cabin as there base, not wanting Scott to smell Stiles in the loft.

Scott had phoned Derek requesting a meeting at the loft. Derek didn't want to leave Stiles on his own, so Isaac said he would stay with him, not really wanting to see Scott yet.

When Scott arrived, he was angry.

"Where's Allison?."

Derek just stood there with his arms crossed. "How the hell should I know where your girlfriend is."

"She's my mate, and I can't find her. Also her dad isn't home either. I went to their house, and everything has gone."

After Peter disposed of the bodies, he had removed their belongings from the house, making it look like they had skipped town,

"Well that answers your question doesn't it, they've obviously left town." Derek said.

"No, Allison wouldn't leave me. We are mates."

"Stiles is my mate, and he left." Derek stated.

"Yeah but he's a worthless human, and I still don't believe he is your mate."

Derek growled. "Do not speak of Stiles that way, not in my pack."

"Look, Stiles obviously couldn't handle being in a pack, so he left. But I know Allison and she would never just leave like that. She is your pack too. you should be helping me find her."

"I don't have to help you do anything Scott. Allison isn't my pack."

"Of course she is. She is my mate, that makes her pack."

"Listen to me Scott, as I will only say it once. Allison is not pack. She will never be pack. I'm glad she has gone."

"You've done something to her."

"And why would I do that Scott?."

"Because you're a monster just like him." Scott said pointing to Peter. "You're not fit to be our alpha."

Derek looked around the room. "Does anyone else feel that way?." he asked.

Everyone shook their heads.