eight

PARIS, FRANCE

i walked out of the bedroom and smiled as the three of them were bickering with each other, "i'll be five minutes okay?" i explained as my mother groaned.

i rolled my eyes and opened the door, walking down the hallway and stared at the cupboard. "ney?" i whispered as the door opened slightly, i couldn't help but laugh as he was squished inside the small space.

"stop laughing." he waved his finger like an angry old man, which only added onto my laughter, "are they gone? i'm terrified of your mother." he stepped out and stretched his legs. "i think i stood in a bucket."

"what are you doing here?" i asked, my eyes staying on him and the door, "did you read that article? we're all over the news, this is why you should've have come yesterday."

he threw his head back and leant against the wall, "you don't mean that." i didn't. "can you get them to leave?" he asked and i sighed.

"no." i told him as he rolled his eyes, "i just told them that we're not getting back together, i can't exactly just stroll inside and show you off."

"well, we are getting back together allie." he scoffed and i sighed again, closing the door as he stepped out completely.

"not until you're single, oh my god. am i a home wrecker? i am, i'm horrible." i complained as neymar laughed at me, shaking his head.

"i am single, and no you're not. but she did take my dog, which i'm mad about. plus, you don't even like each other." he added, which did not make me feel any better.

"yeah well she took your dog, i took her fiancée." i cried, flapping my hands around and neymar just smiling at me, "wait.. so you're over? you're single?" i asked as he nodded.

he smiled and i rolled my tongue across my lip, "come back later." i asked as he pouted and shook his head, "neymar, please come back in like an hour. i'll text you."

"i knew it!" i looked up and saw leo and antonela at the end of the corridor, i cursed to myself as neymar covered his face. "i called it, i knew it!" leo jumped up as anto shook her head.

"text me, you two. fuck off." he joked, as leo held his hand over his chest offended and antonela laughed out. "her parents are here, leave with me."

"can i go slap marie?" anto asked making me chuckle as the door of my apartment opened. "here's my chance, hold be back." leo wrapped his arms around his wife and i shook my head.

"oh. hello." my dad spoke looking at the crowd of people, "can you come back inside?" he asked, "you stay out here." he warned neymar who grinned.

"what are you two even doing here?" i asked as leo passed me a bag, i opened it and smiled at the bag full of utensils, "a millionaire and you get me forks?" i teased.

"hey, be happy i got you anything." he waved and i shook my head, "so you two huh?" he wiggled his eyebrows and i out my hand up.

"don't, leave. please?" i asked as they all nodded, the three of them disappeared around the corner as i sighed and looked back at my father. "don't judge me." i scoffed as he laughed.

"i didn't say anything honey!" he defended as we walked back inside the apartment adriana eyeing me as i hid my smile behind my hand.

"so.. you came here to shout at me. you've achieved that, leave now?" i told my mother, shock written on her face, aswell as the other two.

"this is why i don't like that boy. he makes you.. you disrespect me when you're with him. i am your mother." she scolded as adriana rolled her eyes, walking away.

it's true, neymar gave me a sense of.. security? like i could be myself and it wasn't, as my mother would describe, annoying and unladylike.

what even was unladylike? such a stupid phrase to bring down women, used by other women.. but in a nutshell that's how she was, blamed me for ruining her career so she lives through me.

but i wanted to be more like my dad, independent, important, respected for who he is not what he looks like.. neymar made me feel like that, but still feel beautiful.

i think that's why i left, he scared me.. all i've ever known was my mothers views, her opinions. but neymar, oh neymar.. he actually listened to me, engaged with me, made me feel important.

when you're raised to believe that you're supposed to be one thing, you're whole identity is supposed to be based on your looks. that's all you are, that's how she moulded me.

but that one person could enter your life, and completely change everything. open your eyes, make you believe in yourself.. change you.

"allure." my mother shouted, snapping me out of my thoughts as i looked up at her. "we'll go. but you will not, and i say will. not. see that boy again." she warned as i nodded.

"okay, okay." i nodded as she stormed out of the apartment, "when are you leaving?" i turned to my dad who was smiling at me.

"it was a layover, i've got a flight tonight. give me my hat back daughter two." he waved at adriana who passed it over reluctantly, "i promise to come visit soon, and don't listen to her. neymar and you were.. something. and i obviously don't like my little girl dating, but if you are.. i'm glad it's him." he kissed my head and i wrapped my arms around him.

"bye dad, i want a free flight back to brazil soon though!" i told him as he laughed and gave adriana a hug.

"always baby, always." he waved and walked out, adriana wrapping her arms around my waist and i leant my head on hers.

"you going to see him?" she asked and i nodded, smacking my lips together asking her if she wanted to come, "uhm, obviously. he owes me money." she teased as i rolled my eyes.

hope y'all enjoyed  !!
i knew it seems to be moving
fast but the stoey will get more
interesting.. you know i can't
have them be too happy for
too long <33333