C A U T I ON : H O T !

*

*

JUNE 29, 2021

What You want is now available on the Radish Fiction App. The First 3 episodes are free. Each episode costs 3 coins. You can buy coins at the store or earn coins by watching video ads. One video is equal to one coin. You can watch up to six video ads per day. There's also the Special offers located in the Gift Box section where you can do a lucky draw to see if you can win coins daily. I appreciate everyone's support in this journey. The past 6 years have been wonderful. I have no regrets sharing this novel with all my readers around the world. You are the reason why I still write.
Hope to see you guys there! I'm going to be releasing new episodes every week. I hope you enjoy the story!

Thank you and I hope you all stay safe and healthy.

XOXO
Katie

*

Please come and check out my next romance novel that is part of the Sterling series. The story is now up on Wattpad. The next Sterling guy is Vincent's adopted cousin, Rain Sterling.

When Rain Falls

Raina Hart disappeared right after talking to Rain Sterling, the guy she met at Daphne and Vincent Sterling's wedding

Raina Hart disappeared right after talking to Rain Sterling, the guy she met at Daphne and Vincent Sterling's wedding. Two years later, they meet again. Except this time, Rain catches her inside his beach mansion in The Hamptons looking for something. Raina's father passed away and left most of the inheritance to her stepmother. The will only states that she opens the letter he personally wrote himself after he's gone.

As she tries to figure out the clue in the letter, she lies to Rain in order to give herself more time at his mansion. Rain slowly develops feelings for her, except there's only one problem.

Her annoying ex-boyfriend keeps popping up.

But what happens if she's drawing near the answer she's been looking for and everything starts to crumble around her?

*

11.24.2020

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

I apologize for taking down What Vincent Wants unannounced. As I mentioned before, parts of this novel will be rewritten as soon as it ends. The novel ended last year (2019). The first 3 chapters will be posted here for free as a sample. The rest will be posted on Radish next month (January 2021). There are so many problematic points with the story so it's best if I'll rewrite it. I apologize. It's a pretty rough draft. I got a lot of readers questioning me about the ages of the characters. I did upload a new version to Wattpad but for some reason it's still showing the old version in every chapter. I'm tired going back and forth to revise it so the best way was to take it all down and rewrite the whole book. Anyway, since COVID started, life has been very rough for my family. I'm the only one who works and I really need to make an extra income on the side. So today, after thinking about it for months, I finally made the decision to transfer What Vincent Wants over to Radish as soon as I'm done rewriting it. I love my readers very much and I hate to do this, but I do hope you guys would understand my situation right now. I've been writing free content on this site for nearly 10 years now and I don't see myself advancing in any way here. I'm leaving my old completed works and I'm still going to post When Rain Falls for free (ongoing).

Stay safe and healthy.

XOXO
Katie

*
This novel contains mature content, so please read at your own risk. Don't tell me I didn't warn you. ;)

For years, I've debated whether I should write an adult novel or not. Being a young adult writer for years, I've decided it was time to venture out of my comfort zone. FYI, this novel isn't like 50 shades of grey (if that's what you're expecting). This novel will have steamier scenes than the ones I've written before in my teen fics.

This is not my first time writing a billionaire heir, because I had Evan from Do You Love Me?, except of course, he was just a teenager.  

I hope you guys would continue to support me. Thank you guys so much! Don't worry, I will never abandon my other stories. I promise. This novel never had a title since I thought about it while talking to my friend Ivy MillionDollarBaby years ago. I wanted to post it on fictionpress because that's where she posted her hot and steamy novels. At first I wanted to make a separate account for this story, but I was like eff this, I'm posting it on my main account. :P

Anyways, enjoy! Hopefully the prologue will be up sometime this week. 

XOXO
Katie

XOXOKatie