Chapter 16 First bite

Lucus's POV

This happens in every persons life, where they are surrounded with problems and they just want to disappear but still , there is this inbuilt function in our bodies we do want to survive and we still find our selves trying, and living.

I guess its still the same, with me too. Two more days have gone living with routine, While I stand or follow his orders, we don't talk much, sometimes he makes me run errands, sometimes I take his orders to other, my friends are keep on pressing me for some party, like I am very happy. Moreover, I really don't have much money on me, Remember I was stripped off of all my belongings at the time I was caught running away. My pendulum isn't with me. Does Prince Carlos has it,? I Cant ask to be sure...

I was given another room, Good spacious room it is. Its more lonely now, but I still meet with my friends, that may only be the good thing in my life, sometime I feel that maybe it was better that I am still here...

I finished my breakfast, And started heading towards His room, I knocked, then entered.

I blushed as I saw his shirtless body, An attendant was helping him chance into his clothes, Why am I feeling all this? when ever I see him like this my heart just stops. I stole away my eyes from his body. Whatever...

But my mind was still thinking about his curves, maybe its totally natural, like everyone like a beautiful flower...

I was informed that he had to attend a party tonight, so there will be less work.

I heard there was problems at the border and he had to present a file so he was working more now a days.

Totally not fun.

What else, my wolf is strange now a days, totally wanna tore out, maybe it could be the effect of full moon, Living in this castle, one does sometimes forget that he is a werewolf, Werewolf are the free creature, they have to lose control once in a while, and feel, they are more emotional too then any other creature, but still filled with warmth,

I read these words from a book, when I was working as a slave at another lord's place, before I came here. he was interested in books, sometime I take a look on those books too. He was nice person, I think I will remember him.

Today, I accompanied him for the survey of some places, I felt good to be out in some fresh air, but it was short, Soon the darkness took over out in the sky.

He took another shower to get ready for the party, Does the Prince attend many parties?

I was also given a pair of nice looking clothing to change into them for the party, sure I was coming along.

I too went to my room for getting ready, after a bath I Changed into those clothes, and applied some fragrance upon me.

They were good clothes, not very glimmering, But decent, I looked into the mirror and thought, I do look pretty nice,

As I was walking out shelly got me.

"OHH, Our boy is out there to impress someone han?"

this made me laugh.

"Who can I impress?"

"Hmm, maybe some mistress, Or a Lady, Or become a candidate to marry some Lord's Daughter " She said giving me cheeky smile.

I just shook my head in amusement.

"What? you have some misconceptions about your fine figure, Oh boy you're one hell of a sexy man, I mean Even I sometimes find you totally handsome, and other than that you do have a little fan club here, sure you don't know it "