Chapter 26

Chapter 26 (Updates)

    Are there really superhumans?

    Everyone is happy.

    For a moment, many people looked at Chen Rong.

    However, Chen Rong, who was being watched by the people around her, suddenly lowered her eyes, bit her lips, then raised her finger to Mei Tiantian beside her, with a trembling voice, but insisted: "Mei Tiantian in our dormitory is, she is very Amazing!"

    Everyone followed Chen Rong's fingertips to look at Mei Tiantian who was surprised, with different expressions in their eyes.

    I thought it was a self-recommendation by a supernatural person, but I didn't expect it to be exposed by a friend...

    This is a bit intriguing.

    Wu He was so angry that he jumped up, and scolded at the top of his voice: "Chen Rong, are you crazy, Tiantian didn't even speak, what are you BB?" "

    I... what's wrong with me?" Chen Rong seemed not to understand why she was angry , with an innocent expression on her face, "I just think it's a good thing, so there's no need to hide it. Tiantian is usually very generous, and she's definitely willing to share it with everyone. She hasn't said anything yet, should you be in a hurry?" "

    She Whether you like it or not, it's not up to you to control, are you her spokesperson or her granddaughter?" "

    ...Okay, stop talking." Lin Han stopped the two from arguing.

    Mei Tiantian also reached out and patted Wu He's shoulder.

    But it was too late, a not so intense quarrel made them more and more the focus, and more and more eyes fell on them.

    In the end, even the whole square fell silent.

    There seemed to be a vacuum around Mei Tiantian in an instant, as if a bunch of bright spotlights shot down from above her head, exposing her figure to everyone's eyes, even if she was wearing a hat, sunglasses and a little yellow duck mask, it didn't help.

    Shen Zhan, who had already stepped off the stage, vaguely heard a few familiar words, his body suddenly stopped, and he rushed back to the stage at the fastest speed like a cheetah. She locked onto Mei Tiantian in the crowd all the time, her expression was one of surprise and... a bit of gnashing of teeth?

    Mei Tiantian: "..."

    Being stared at by Shen Zhan, there is only one thought left in her mind at this moment...

    Mom, it seems that she hasn't washed her hair for several days, what should I do!

    All attention.

    Although this kind of attention, Mei Tiantian didn't want it at all.

    She cleaned up her expression of being struck by lightning, tried to calm herself down, and walked onto the stage bravely.

    During this process, she didn't dare to look at Shen Zhan, who was standing on the left side of the stage, staring at her with scorching eyes, and she didn't even dare to twist her neck in that direction. After quickly adjusting her mood, she took off her sunglasses and mask, and spoke with the megaphone handed over by the host.

    "Hi everyone, I'm Mei Tiantian from the Fine Arts Department. I was a little surprised to be called on stage today. I didn't have much preparation, so I'll share with you how to perceive energy..." Many people said the same thing before     , There is no point in repeating. Mei Tiantian thought for a while, and decided to focus on "how to awaken supernatural powers", telling everyone how to perceive the free energy in the air. Her awakening is quite special, and she may experience it more profoundly than others in this regard.     After the end of the world erupted, the heavens and the earth were filled with dark blue alien energy.     It can also be said that this energy has caused great changes in the world.     The dark blue alien energy infecting animals and plants will cause changes in animals and plants, and it can also benefit humans from evolving their bodies and awakening abilities to strengthen themselves.     Humans are the spirits of all things. Unlike the passive acceptance of animals and plants, human beings can actively perceive and capture the alien energy in the air, and use their subjective initiative to turn this part of energy into their own use. This process is the awakening of supernatural powers and the use of supernatural powers the process of.     Assuming that a person has the potential to awaken supernatural powers, in Mei Tiantian's speculation, meditation without distracting thoughts can allow people to capture energy faster and become a supernatural being.     Of course, it is also possible that a person has no potential and cannot perceive energy throughout his life...