a night of terror

As i finally come to i wake up to being tied down to a bed. As i struggle amd try to bite off the binds i see crimson come in with a pissed off look.

Crim: you killed a lot of my men tonight bitch..

Ace: and ill gladly kill more and you!!

Crim: oh i dont think thatll happen sweetheart...your gonna behave and just accept whats about to happen...

Ace: id rather fucking die asshole!!

Crim: heh...im actually impressed...your more useful than i thought..and after my lil talk with val well...i found out whats really special bout you...princess of lust...

Ace: ..he told you about that huh...😑

Crim: oh indeed...and after he did i decided that...id buy your contract...😈

My eyes widen as i saw him holding my contract. I looked down at my mark and saw it changed meaning he officially owns me.

Crim: now...where were we? Oh yea...your virginity...

He climbed on top of me and slowly took off his jacket. I looked away as he took off his shirt. But the worst sound i heard was him unzipping his pants. I trird shutting my eyes till he gripped my face to look at him.

Crim: no looking away from your fiance sweetheart...

Ace: f..fiance!?

Crim: duh...your contract with val is mine now...meaning you have to marry me...and i dont plan to miss out on the opportunity to become the next sin of lust...

Ace: IMP will kill you for this!!

Crim: those morons wont get the chance to...now shut up like a good dame and take it!

As he said that i felt something hard at my entrance. It waa then i realized ive been naked this whole time.

Ace: N..NO!! ILL FUCKING KILL YOU!! DONT YOU DARE-

He quickly thrusts in hard makong me scream in pain and agony. He grinned at me getting hard from my suffering. I could tell uncle moxxie was right about his father being a sadistic asshole. Tears flowed down as he kept going making the pain intense till suddenly it left and something else took over. A soft moan slipped out accidentally.

Crim: hehehe...not so resistant now are you..moaninf like a dirty girl for imp daddy...

Ace: n..no! Ah!! Y..your wrong! Mmph!!

Crim: am i though? Ngh!! F..fuck you feel good for a bitch that killed some of my men...

Ace: s..stop it!! Ngh!!

He went faster knowing my body would soon break and give in. I resisted as much as i could but it seemed to make it worse. As he kept going my body kept slowly submitting to the feeling. He then untied me and lifted me up knowing my body wont try to escape. As he slammed my hips down on his my body kept following his lead. It couldnt stop it was like my body wanted more but i didnt.

Crim: f..fuck your good...y..youll make me come sweetheart..

Ace: n..nngh!! I..i cant...stop...ahn!!

He kept going harder and faster pounding into me till finally i climaxed for the first time. I screamed in pleasure but he kept going.

Ace: n..nya!! P..please s..stop...

Crim: ngh!! Not until...mph!! I cum on you...

Ace: n..no! Y..you cant!

But of course he didnt listen and surely he cam deep into me hard. Spilling every drop. After he did he held me close to him and whispered.

Crim: your fucking mine now..understand?

Ace: n..never...

He yanked my hair back making me look into his eyes. I can tell he was getting pissed.

Crim: listen bitch...one thing to learn is dont fucking cross me...if you do well...your daddy and sister will be sleeping with the fishes...

Ace: a..aunt millie and uncle mxxie wont-

He slaps me hard. I held my face glaring at him. I couldnt let him see me starting to break.

Crim: heh..i like your fire...now get dressed im taking you to your new home...

Ace: i..i dont...

Crim: ...i said...get fucking dressed...

I looked away from him as i slowly got my clothes on. As i followed my new owner i can val grinning at me knowing im pretty fucked now. And its all because of him and striker. If i ever see that imp again ill kill him. Crimson guided me into his limo and we drove off towards greed ring. As i looked outside the place looked so desolate. Imps and sinners killing eachother randomly. Sinners that commited that certain sin ended up in the ring fit for them. We drove further till we pulled up to a large mansion. He guided me inside the manor and as i looked around i can tell he is the type to make good on his threats. He had imp horns and shark teeth of people that had fucked him over at some point or another with their names on each plaque. The one that caught my eye was chaz. I remember aunt millie and uncle moxxie saying he was their ex and my dad bragged about how he fucked him as well. He took me upstairs and took me to a room where 2 goons were guarding it. He shoved me inside.

Crim: this is only temporary till we marry...i expect you to behave and stay here till i say you can come out...oh and dont try escaping...i have my men guarding the door and the window...so if i were ya id just behave...

I didnt say a word as he locked the door. All i could do was son into my pillow hating how im stuck here. How id never see my family again. If they even missed me at all. Were they looking for me? Did they miss me? I didnt know. But i felt all alone in that room missing them.