Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    Xia Ting's two fish racks were roasted on charcoal, and the fish skin was roasted until it was browned. Because of the ginger slices in the fish belly, the aroma of the grilled fish was more intense and fresh, without a trace of fishy smell.

    Those members of the program who ate food were not very full, but now they were hooked by the smell of fish and their stomachs growled, especially Yu Jingjing, who was sitting outside the tent and inhaling the aroma, looking at Xia Ting not far away. The fish in his hand kept swallowing.

    The director's team was not much better. Although they were staff members, they were no different from participating in survival in the wilderness except for the casual use of supplies. They also only ate dry food or instant noodles tonight.

    The smell of grilled fish is really delicious, but you can't eat it, it's torture in the world!

    After the fish was grilled, Xia Ting evenly sprinkled the hoarfrost she scraped from the trunk of the salt skin tree on the roasted browned fish, and she brought the fish close to her nose to smell it.

    It smells so good! The fish here is much more fragrant than the last days!

    Xia Ting couldn't wait to take a bite of the fish.

    The fish skin is crispy and refreshing, the fish meat is tender and juicy, mixed with the aroma of ginger slices permeates the mouth, and seasoned with salt, it is delicious in the world!

    Xia Ting closed her eyes in enjoyment, compared with the end of the world, the present day is like a fairy day!

    The delicious grilled fish paired with Xia Ting's expression of enjoyment whetted the appetite of the audience before the live broadcast:

    [Gah! The grilled fish that Mingming Xia heard didn't have any seasoning, why did it look so delicious? 】

    【Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo The grilled fish, so appetizing! I just finished eating a bowl of rice, and I filled another bowl, and my appetite has increased tonight! 】

    【Xia Ting's grilled fish looks too delicious! It's the first time I've seen it baked so evenly browned! ]

    Netizens who hadn’t finished eating for an hour silently opened a small food delivery program.

    Meng Yang picked up a small bundle of dead branches and came over. He looked at the grilled fish in Xia Ting's hand. As he got closer, the smell of the grilled fish became stronger, but he was embarrassed to ask Xia Ting for food.

    He just looked at the grilled fish and said with a smile: "Sister Xia Ting, your grilled fish is really delicious. We ate, but the smell of your grilled fish made the greedy ones come out again." Xia Ting

    laughed She smiled and nodded in affirmation: "It's really delicious."

    After eating the first fish, she picked up the second fish and started eating, not intending to ask Meng Yang to eat it, but just asked him: "Brother Meng, what's the matter? "

    Meng Yang looked away from staring at the grilled fish, smiled coquettishly, and put down a small bundle of dead wood he had picked up, "It's nothing, I just want to borrow a fire."

    Xia Ting glanced at the bundle of dead branches, and understood, He didn't reject Meng Yang either, and then motioned Meng Yang to light the fire himself.

    This scene was caught by the black fans, and they started to blackheaded again, saying that Xia Ting was too impersonal, and he would exchange things for anyone who borrowed a broken wooden stick or a fire, and he didn't share his food with other people.

    It's just that not long after the black fans came out to talk about it, some netizens who had changed their views on Xia Ting came out and rebuked the black fans' abuse: [Why does Xia Ting share grilled fish with them? Did they share with Xia when they ate dry food? Did Meng Yang share with Xia when he ate wild fruits? Shut up if you don't! 】

    What this netizen said made sense. When they were eating dry food, no one shared it with Xia Ting. Even Lu Qingyao just talked about whether to share it with Xia Ting. They didn't even ask Xia Ting if he wanted to eat dry food. Why should Xia Ting share the grilled fish with them?

    Xia Ting finished eating the grilled fish, cleaned up and washed briefly, then lay down in the tent and began to sleep.

    A night without dreams.

    In the early morning of the next day, Lu Qingyao was the first person to appear in the group live broadcast room. She greeted the camera, "Good morning everyone~"

    Even though she was surviving in the wilderness, Lu Qingyao did not forget to exercise. start exercising.

    [Wow~ Morning girl Yao! ]

    [Yaomei is so early and self-disciplined! Woke up early in the morning to exercise. ]

    [Yaomei is in great condition without makeup! Envy~]

    Everyone got up one after another, only Xia Ting's tent was closed tightly, and there was no movement.

    According to the rules, the director will release the wilderness survival mission for everyone today.

    The director looked around, but there was no sign of Xia Ting. He frowned, "Where is Xia Ting?"

    [Where is Xia Ting, everyone is up, except she is still sleeping. 】

    【Family, although Xia Ting stepped on dog shit last night and had grilled fish to eat, she didn't have dry food. Everyone got breakfast when they got up, and she didn't have it. Isn't that embarrassing! ]

    [Xia Ting woke up a long time ago, okay. ]

    Song Heyan heard about it, but just glanced at Xia Ting's tent lightly.

    And Lu Qingyao shook her head, and said, "Xiao Ting usually doesn't sleep well, and she wakes up late in the morning. I guess she didn't wake up last night because she didn't sleep well." As soon as Lu Qingyao finished speaking, there was a message from the rotten house not far away

    . Lai Xia listened to the voice, "I'm here."

    Everyone turned their heads.

    Xia Ting was wearing a neat sportswear, her hair was tied up, and she was full of energy.

    And she was holding two conspicuous big sweet potatoes in her hands.