in the afternoon

Muichiro  P.O.V

After the movie, I went home and it was already dark, I went in and directly went into my room without even saying one word to Yuichiro and I sat down at my desk and turned on my pc. I thought about my new friends, I may figure it out what their usernames on discord are. Well I tried but I only found Tanjiro, ,,good enough" I thought, as I just clicked on his name to send him a request to chat with me I noticed my username...

Homomui...

,,oh goddammit" I thought and groaned, Yuichiro gave me this name just to tease me well and I can't change it- even though I have that stupid name I requested Tanjiro, his username is Sunny, a cool username, definitely better than my username. He took my request and instantly texted me, I was a bit surprised.

,,hey Muichiro, you have a very interesting name! :D" he texted.

,,yeah- Yuichiro gave me that name" I texted.

,,do you want in my friends group, with our friends?^^" he texted.

,,I would like to" I texted.

He put me in a group with Zenitsu, Inosuke, Kanao, Aoi and him. Inosuke's name is Boar, ,,how hilarious" I thought and laughed a bit, Aoi's name is blue Butterfly, Zenitsu's name is Simp, ,,someone must gave him this name and he can't change it" I thought and Kanao's name is Muted, ,,someone must gave her that name too, well she's very quiet so it's kinda true" I thought. And one was left and it was Yuichiro- I just laughed and remembered that I gave him a name too and it was...

The girl in your school

,,bro who the fuck gave you that name?!" Inosuke texted.

,,Yuichiro did- but I gave him a name too" I texted.

,,is it true?" Zenitsu texted.

,,what do you mean?" I texted.

,,your username, are you really gay?" Zenitsu texted.

,,yeah I am but I actually didn't want it to make it obvious-" I texted.

,,well nothing's wrong with it!:)" Tanjiro texted.

,,anyways I have to go now, I still have to do homework-" I texted.

I went offline and prepared everything but before I started doing homework I went into the kitchen, I wanted to make some microwave noodles but as I opened the fridge and the fridge was empty, I just sighed and went to Yuichiro's room and opened the door, ,,ayo we don't have food anymore! Who goes for food?" I asked, ,,it's my turn" he sighed and stood up. ,,anyway, where were you?" He asked, ,,I just was at the cinema" I answered, ,,alone?" He tilted his head, ,,no I got invited by Tanjiro to go with his friends!" I answered, ,,ah good to know" he said with a slight annoyed tone in his voice, ,,maybe we should go out later!" I smiled a bit, ,,yeah that's a good idea! Or what about we both go buy food?" He smiled a bit, ,,yeah I can do my homework later!" I nodded.

Tanjiro  P.O.V

After the little smalltalk on discord my parents told me to buy some food and I directly went to the store to buy some food and I still thought about what Muichiro texted, he's gay and I think it's kinda cool, I still don't know my sexuality but I'm kinda attracted to him... Well at the store I met someone, no actually two- Muichiro and Yuichiro were also there, I already knew who who was, Muichiro smiled and Yuichiro just stared at me. They wore the same clothes, there was no fucking difference, just Muichiro's smile couldn't hold the difference. ,,ah Muichiro! Yuichiro! I thought you have to do homework!" I smiled, ,,yeah I have to but we ran out of food so we decided to go out for a while" Muichiro rubbed his back of his neck, ,,ah I see well I also have to buy food for my family" I smiled, ,,well you're buying food for your family, we're buying food for ourselves" Yuichiro sighed annoyed, ,,oh someone's pissed off" Muichiro chuckled, ,,I'm not pissed off!" He screamed, ,,guys can you please be quiet?" I asked very insecure, that's the only thing where I'm introvert, if everyone stares at me I will get nervous, ,,yeah yeah, don't worry, it's already night and not many people are here" Muichiro waved without any worries, anyway I noticed they just bought microwave food- maybe they both can't cook, well our mother cooks always for me and my siblings. Well we didn't talked much as we walked together through the store, Yuichiro was noticeable annoyed because of me and Muichiro just smiled but his smile looked so empty, maybe he's annoyed because of me too?! If yes I didn't want to! I promise! At things like that I'm overthinking and as I walked home I decided to apologise tomorrow.