Part one

This is my first ever story so I'm sorry for all my future misspellings, I welcome constructive criticism and feedback! R&R
English is not my first language

This is the journey of Ronja Carlsen

Ronja had just moved back to Atlanta Georgia last month, she is originally born here in Atlanta at Chastain park memorial hospital but she and her mom moved to Sweden to live with her family after her dad died in an car accident the same day she was born. but now she's back to complete her Nurse Practitioner education.
She decided to finish it here in the US to have better opportunities and to get to know here family on the side of the globe, luckily her aunt and uncle took her in otherwise she wouldn't have been able to have this opportunity.
While she's studying her uncle has agreed to house her in their quite lavish house just outside of Atlanta, and pay for her tuition.
She's happy she has her own Room and Bathroom but she still can get used to the lavishness that is around her, she is after all raised by a single mother.
Her mom has always made sure she had a roof over her head and food on the table but being a single mom is something that comes with it's struggles, money has never been more obvious in her eyes.
She knew that her dads side of the family was well of but she never white realised how well off.

It's a relief she got her drivers license when she was 18 back home in Sweden otherwise she don't know how she would have gotten anywhere.
But while her family is quite wealthy she's not here to be a charity or a burden so she's been looking online for awhile to find a part time job so she man have some income on the side while she's studying at the Atlanta University.

It's been hard to find anything worth her time without having to scrape the bottom to find money but she did find an ad on NannyOnline where she became a member recently on, C.Hawkins is looking for a part time nanny for his 18m old baby girl, it says that his job only offers Kindergarten care on weekdays so on the weekend he needs to have someone look after her from 6am-10pm.

He knows it's over 16h but he offers 20$ an hour and overnights stays if it becomes to late for driving home and over pay by the hour if he's late and it's very generous for a nanny job so she immediately sends of an Email to let him know that she's interested and willing to both start next weekend and to come for an Interview whenever he can.

Ronja gets an answer in the early morning around 5:30am that she's welcome to come to Chastain park Memorial at 2pm to have an interview on his break.