12

NELLE GIANNIS|21

" Bills , Bills , Bills" I said as I threw them all on the floor. I was extremely stressed wondering how I was gonna pay all the bills since neither me or Ge were working as of right now.

" You ready for the dance ?" I said looking at Ge daughter Armani. Tonight was her daddy and daughter dance at her school. Although she wasn't my real child when she did come over here I never mistreated her.

" Yes ma'am " Armani shook her head causing me to smile. " Okay baby you look so pretty , your mommy did your hair so nice girlll " I said touching her pig tails.

She had nice long curly 3c hair. Armani was beautiful , her beautiful almond shaped eyes , her brown skin and her beautiful smile always made admire her.

Pure beauty.

She was also very intelligent for her age she was 7 and was so articulate.

I watched as Armani walked over to me sitting beside me in her pretty pink sparkly dress she was wearing for tonight.  " You okay Ne?" She looked up at me.

" Yes i'm fine i'm amazing actually , i'm so happy you and your daddy are bonding together " I said tickling her.

Watching them have a amazing bond always healed my inner childhood. Something I never had.

" Me to ! Mommy says he doesn't love me though and you don't want me over here that's why he sees me once every 3 months." She said which made me frown.

" Wait what? I love you and your daddy love you! your loved by everyone sweetie. We always want you over here. Matter fact if you could be over here everyday you would" I said smiling trying to cheer her up.

I was just confuse as to why would her mom tell her such a thing ?

" Why would she say that? and Why were you and daddy arguing last night ? Mommy told me to tell her whatever goes on in this house " Armani said smiling.

" Oh baby , we weren't arguing we just having a lil dispute like grown folks do. You know?"

" Well why were y'all arguing ?" Armani said grabbing her ipad.

" Well we were arguing because of grown folks stuff .. like you know " I chuckled.

" Like him messing with other girls ?" She said looking up.

" Oh Um" I said in complete shock..

I don't understand who was programming Armani head with all these lies but it needs to stop.

" He doesn't mess with other girls baby ,  Sometimes adults have miscommunications " I smiled.

" Well I heard him talking on the phone with a girl name Kyonce.. and they were talking about choking each other slapping and other mean things !"

" Words that mommy tells me not to say"

My heart dropped as I listened to this little girl go on and on..

I looked at the time and saw it was 7:30pm and it was time  for them to head out for the school dance.

" GE !" I got up from the couch and ran to our room where I know he was in the bathroom gettin ready still.

I busted open the door seeing him spraying on cologne looking at me.

" Wassup why you screaming ?"

" Nigga don't fucking play with me , I'm out here sitting out here with your fucking baby and she telling me how you was on the phone with that bitch Kyonce !" I said screaming inside his face.

" Aye Ne you better get out my face with that bullshit , I was telling shorty to stay the fuck off my line cause I got a family" He said tryin to grab my arm.

" Don't fucking touch me!" I said hitting him in his chest watching him frown at me.

In this moment nothing more heated me or crossed my mind then this nigga i've been with since 15 cheating on me.

"  YO NE DONT PUT YO FUCKING HANDS ON ME AIGHT ?" He said yelling at me and backing me up against the wall.

He knew I wasn't scared of him the most I was very sensitive when it came to our relationship and how bad everything hurted me.

" Arguing with me isn't gonna get you anywhere , your gonna be late for your daughters school dance Ge'mani. Please leave me alone & Tell kyonce she can have him and that bitch ass baby she pregnant with !" I said.

" You breaking up with me Ne ?" He said putting me against the wall.

" Move !" I screamed yelling in fear this time. That look in eyes wasn't heavenly. I was yelling loud enough hoping Armani would run in here and stop him.

" Ge please move !" I said looking the other way.

" Nah answer the fucking question Ne , you breaking up with me ma?" He said pinning both of my hands on the wall causing me to shake.

" You aren't faithful to me , now do you care about our family !"

" BITCH I FUCKING LOVE YOU !! NOBODY ELSE , AND I AINT DOING SHIT " He said wrapping his hands around my throat.

" Daddy !" I heard little footsteps running inside the bathroom causing him to let go and me to grasp.

" We gonna be late daddy ! " Armani said jumping inside his arms and him holding her acting like nothing happened.

" Daddy sorry come on let's go give me a moment baby" He said putting her back down:

" Why is Ne red ?" She looked at him.

" She got choke and I was helping her " He said and me just standing there looking dumb.

" Daddy you were choking her , I kinda saw you , daddy you hurt Ne !" Armani said running to me giving me a hug.

I hugged her back wanting to cry on her shoulder , poor baby was so innocent and didn't understand none of this.

" I'm okay princess , I'm okay." I smiled.

" Look I promise i'm talking , and daddy didn't choke me he would never hurt me. Or you " I said.

I looked at Ge biting down on his lip and his body trembling in anger and emotion. It was a lot going on and all I wanted was baby girl out the mix.

" Ge , take her to her school dance please. She deserves and needs it." I said looking at him.

" Come on Armani let's go " was all he said as he grabbed her hand and they both walked out the door.

On the way out I heard Armani asking him why did he hurt me ? She refused to believe I wasnt hurt.

No matter what I wanted her to believe he didn't hurt me I didn't want her looking at me like he was a monster.

Once they left out the room I closed the bathroom door and slid down the door with tears running down my face.

In the moment I felt nothing but anger , denial , hurt , disappointment , and sadness. All I could do is cry and ask god why? Now because of me this little girl will go back and tell her mom and he will never see her again and I still have yet to tell him the lies her mother was spreading.

I took out my phone getting ready to text him everything.

Hubby🫶🏽-
Hey , I forgot to tell you your daughter said yesterday she heard us fighting , she also says her mom doesn't want her over here for that exact reason. She's to smart Ge , and she tells everything ! She told me her mama wanted her to tell everything that goes on here ! You barley see her now. she's gonna tell Ge.

Ge- Stop texting me , she not going back home.

I closed out my phone wondering what he meant . How can he just move someone into MY apartment?

—-

Thoughts ?

HEY YAW