Update.

From what I know, the copy version of the imagine was taken down, which is good.

But I don't like how she said she took inspiration. I'm not trying to hate or pick a fight, but there is a very big gap between taking inspiration and copying, and she did the latter.

In my opinion as a writer, taking inspo is being inspired by a story and writing it in your way, in your own words, your thoughts, and influences on the characters and their behaviors. It's not clicking copy and paste, removing some details, and changing the POV the story takes place in. And I think anyone who reads this needs to hear that so that this NEVER happens again.

I might take this book down, as its served its purpose, or I may leave it up, just to show people that this isn't okay. Maybe I'll leave this one up, and take the first down, because this is a very important message and not something I want to be taken lightly.

It should never even be a thought in ANYONES mind that they can take from someone else's story and works and claim it as their own, and even if that person isn't active to defend themselves, what is done in the dark will come to the light.

In my personal opinion, writing is about putting things in your own words; it's self-expression. To take someone else's work is not in any way shape or form of self-expression. It isn't original, and it isn't okay. If you're going to take INSPIRATION, give credit, and don't copy the plot down to the minute details. Let this app be a safe space, and not somewhere that we have to worry about things we put our hard work into being robbed from us.

I hope that you don't take this with a grain of salt, because it isn't an exaggeration. It's quite the opposite, and this is very important.

As I said before, let this app be a safe space. I wish to have no bad blood with KingOfMusic. If she owns up to it, that shows that she feels bad for what she has done in my eyes, and that's what's important. Please don't go to her page spreading hate or negativity. Let everyone be free to express themselves with love as Michael would want us to do. He wouldn't want us against each other, he would want love and peace throughout the world, but especially his fans who he loved dearly.

That's all I have to say for now

-Mamas