17/Pills

Tessies POV

After a while of waiting in the boys living room, they finally came back with a shaken up Michael, something was wrong. I don't see why I couldn't come but I suppose there was a reason.

The door opened and me and Clary stood up from the sofa to hear what happened but Michael just ran straight to his room, leaving the boys to explain.

"We have good news and bad news" Calum sighed.

"Good news?" I questioned and Calum half smiled.

"Marshal wont be bothering you anymore and we can be sure of it" He spoke, turning his head to look at Ashton and Luke who were playing with their fingers nervously.

"Thats great" I smiled but realised there was bad news to come.

"Bad news?" I gulped and Calum said the words I feared.

"Michael said he needs time so you cant see him until hes ready"

Great, I had to suffer not seeing him again and this time it would ruin me. I couldn't stand being away from Michael, not again.

"Oh" was all I could say as I couldn't speak, I was speechless. Clary put her hand on my shoulder but I moved her hand off as I didn't want any pity from her, or anyone.

I started to walk towards the door but Luke blocked me so I couldn't go.

"Luke leave me alone" I whined as I forced myself through until I opened the door and ran down the street.

Clarys POV

"She forgot her pills" I mumble as I stare at the boys. They just look at me in confusion but Ashton is the one to speak up.

"She has pills? Michael does too but he refused to take them so we switched to bl-" He starts to say but stops when he realises what has about to say.

"Bl what?" I question but Luke just tells me not to worry. now that hes mentioned it im curious.

"Why does she have pills?" Calum askes me but I quickly think of an excuse that wont give her away.

"Uh, lets just say she has, depression with her abilities" The boys just look at me weirdly but Ashtons the only one who understands.

"so what are we going to do with them two" Calum breathed out and I just shook my head.

"I have no clue"