Chapter one: "Dear Diary"

Dear diary,

fuck Sarah Cameron
fuck Rafe Cameron
fuck Topper Thornton
and especially.. fuck you JJ.

I slammed my diary down, not having too much motivation to write.. i'll add to it later.
I rubbed my eyes, the light peaking through the window was too bright. The clock read 9:00 am.

perfect. just perfect. I let out a groan and stumbled out of bed, making my way to my bathroom.

I took two tylenols to help with the pain of my screwed up cheek, and ribs. Thankfully, my father had left early... it was a Saturday and he always left early on Saturdays for some reason.

i decided to be productive, i was having brunch with my best friends, olivia and kara.

I shuffled through my closet to find a fancy dress, i mean cmon now you gotta dress to impress.

(not the dress, just her trying on outfits.)

i had gone through clothes after clothes, nothing seemed right. Of course, just my luck.

—————————————————————————

I ended up just going with jean shorts, and an orange halter top.

I stumbled down stairs and grabbed my keys to my jeep from the kitchen table and rushed outside.

I got in my car and made my way to The Waffle House.

I was making my way over to The Waffle House when i heard the obnoxious sound of pogues laughing there way around figure 8.

They were in the ugliest brown van i've ever seen, but hey i'm surprised it still could move.

In the window, next to pope was the biggest pick-me in outer banks, Kiara. For no reason i flipped her off with a smirk on my face.

I don't think anyone else noticed because if they did her 3 boyfriends would have pulled over and talked some sense into me.

The only hot one of the pogues was JJ, but he had to be the most obnoxious, radiating, sexual, jackass of them all.

I made it to the Waffle House and saw that Olivia and Kara were already there.

"Heeyyy ladies." i greeted with a smile on my face.

"ciao!!" Kara said, practicing her Italian when all she knew was how to say "Hello."

"So, i was thinking after this we could go boating!" Olivia screeched excitedly. Kara and I let out a groan.

"ooh cmon, it's summer you dumbasses. we need to make the most of it... my dad bought me a new boat!! im naming it, MKO. That stands for, Madison, Kara, a-"

"we get it!!" Kara and I both said at the same time, a small moment of silence passed over before we burst out laughing.

Incase you haven't gotten the hint, my name is Madison Brooke, i live on Figure 8 and i despise everyone, except Kara Woodson, and Olivia chase.

The two nicest people on the planet.. and for some reason they choose to hang out with me.

—————————————————————————-

Olivia steered the boat, me and Kara had no idea how, we're not really the best... boat people y'know?

"oh god. looks like the pogues had the same idea." I rolled my eyes.

"why do you hate them so much? they're just people!!" Olivia shouted.

"shut the fuck up Olivia! I hate who i hate, and i like who i like." I stated.. i didn't really have a reason to hate them, i just grew up in a place where I was taught how to have opinions on certain people.

"woohoo, looking good ladiessss." we heard John B whistle from steering the HMS pogue boat.

"you look like shit." i commented.

John B flipped me off and i returned his middle finger, with mine.

"Olivia, please go faster and get us out of this fucking hell like situation." Kara said, sitting in the front next to me.

This is why i don't really go on boats.

i have never created a wattpad story before, i hope to add on and add more JJ, Maddison action in the next few chapters, i'd like this to be a slow burn though.