Fight

Billie's pov
I get home because I'm tired and here comes the queen of bombarding questions. I dread this shit. "Billie? Where have you been?? I've been worried sick. Are you alright? " she asks   I roll my eyes. "Damn, can you shut the fuck up with all these questions?! GOD, YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!" I yell at her. She looks down. I go to my room and I slam my door. Finally, some peace and quiet. I fall asleep for two hours. I woke up and stretched. It's 2am. Fuck. It's so early. I go to the bathroom and then I went into the living room. It's dark. But I heard a noise. Like someone was crying. Shit. What have I done? I turn the light on and I go to the figure under the covers. "Baby?" I whisper. "I-I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to be annoying. I always screw everything up. " she says and sobs into her pillow. I pull her into my arms and rub her back. I whisper into her ear," you are not annoying baby. I'm so sorry for what I said. I was wrong. Please do not talk badly about yourself. It hurts me. " I say while crying. My heart breaks as she cries harder into my chest. "I'll try not to ask too many questions..." she whimpered. "Baby, no. Look at me. " I say making her face me. I wipe a tear away from her eye. "It's ok. You can ask as many questions as you want. I was wrong. I'm so very sorry, my love. I was so out of line. And I am really truly sorry. " I say. She looks down. "It's ok..." she says playing with her fingers. "No. It's not ok. I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry baby. " I kept apologizing cuz I felt bad. She forgave me. I hug her tight and I cry. "I love you so much baby. I don't ever want to lose you. " I sob into her neck. "You won't lose me, babe. " she soothes me. She rubs my back and I fell asleep with a smile on my face, while holding the love of my life.

A/n: sorry this one was short.
371 words.