Chapter 6: Who Are You?

Delilah's P.O.V.

My mate growled at the two werewolves in front of us. The male seemed to be protecting the female, since she was whining and he stood in front of her. Although, she let out snarls here and there.

I could sense the emotions coming from them. Fear and anger. The smaller one looked scared and I could sense that she was sad as well.

"Willa, stand down." I told her through mind-link. 

"What?! Are you crazy?! They're rogues!"  she shouted back. "They could kill us, babe! You're insane!" 

"NOW!" I roared, making her wolf whine and put her ears back.

My mate settled down as she growled, stepping back. I went behind some trees and I shifted back into a human, putting on my clothes.

When I was done, I saw Willa having a stand-off with the male, brown wolf. I went over to my mate and caressed her head, making her calm down and purr in content.

I turned my attention at the male wolf in front of me as he growled, but Willa stood her ground and in position just in case.

"If you're not here to hurt us, go shift into your human forms and then come back. I won't give in easily." I told them.

Both wolves growled before they disappeared behind some trees and I waited for them to come out. Once they did, they were dressed and I got a good look at their features.

The male was tall, about 6'0. He had piercing blue eyes and dark hair. He was undeniably handsome. The female looked about 5'7. She had fiery red hair and brown eyes. She was very beautiful. What really caught my eye was the fact that she had a large, swollen belly; a baby bump to be exact. 

"Who are you and what business do you rogues have being on my land?" I asked.

"Not until you tell us who you are." the guy told me as he had an arm in front of the girl.

"I'm Delilah Wells. Great Alpha of the Lykensen Pack. This is one of my mates and Betas, Willa."

My mate snarled at the two rogues before I sent her a look, which made her back down with a whine, but she kept growling.

"I'm Matthew and this is Davina. We're from the Rogue Pack." he replied.

I felt my inner wolf fighting the urge to come out and maul them as my mate snarled at them in anger and defense.

"Babe, stand down! Let me deal with this and don't do anything until you have to!" I told her, making her settle down.

I looked at the two rogues in front of me.

"You do know that you're on Lykensen territory? The Rogue Pack has been our biggest enemy for a long time since the battle all those years ago." I told them.

"We know who you are. That's why we came here. We came here to warn you." Davina explained.

"How? Out of all the packs in the world, why choose mine?" I asked.

"Because you're in danger!" Matthew told me.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "How? The rogues were kicked out hundreds of years ago." I asked.

"Just hear us out, because we think we know why you need to be warned." the scared girl begged.

I looked at Willa and mind-linked her to go and shift back into human. She quickly went behind a tree and I heard the sound of her shifting before she came back out, fully dressed.

"You better have a good explanation for this, because rogues are forbidden from this territory." Willa retorted.

"Babe." I told her.