13

𝐆𝐞'𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬 |𝐆𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐡|
|𝟐𝟕|
𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨 , 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞&𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎
THE SCHOOL DANCE.

I held my princess hand as we walked into her elementary school dance. It was a daddy and daughter dance and I expected to meet all her lil princess friends and they pops.

I just wanted to take my mind off the whole situation that happened between me and Ma. If I tell her I ain't doing some that's what it is.

I read that lil message she sent me , I wasn't tryna hear none of that shit. Fuck armani mama , My lil girl staying with me. Hoe gone have to take me to court to get her back.

I got joint custody and can be with my shordy as long as I want to.

The song "Party" By chris brown played as everyone was in their dresses and suits and danced around.

" Look daddy there's my friend Katy !" She pointed to some lil girl.

" You wanna go say wassup to her ?" I asked her and she nodded. " Okay mama let's go say wassup" I said as I picked her up and we walked over there to the lil girl and her mom.

" Hey Mani ! " Katy said reaching up to her.

" You wanna get down princess ?" I asked Mani and she shook her head no.

" No , I wanna stay in daddy arms I just wanted to say Hi to kate " She smiled.

" Aw Okay " I said holding her as I shook Kate mom hand.

" Hi nice to see you sir " Her mom smiled.

" Your daughter and my baby are good friends I always hear talk about Armani , maybe they should have a play date sometimes ?"

" Fashito, Baby you wanna have a play date with her ?" I said raising Armani head off my shoulder " Yes daddy !" She said and laid back down.

" Fashito , I said giving her my number "

Me and My baby walked away and sat down at the lil tables they hand. Armani wasn't really a social butterfly but She still wanted to come so I made it happen.

" Daddy they got cookies over there and I want one but the line to long !" Armani said pouting getting ready to throw a fit.

" Awe mama you gotta wait baby" I said giving her hug hoping this gone make her feel better.

" No daddy! I want it now" She said with tears coming down her eyes causing me to frown.

" Aight , we about to go get it then " I said grabbing her by her arm and dragging her to the front of the line watching her make noises and frown.

" He just can't skip the line !" I heard a father say behind me.

" Nigga shut the fuck up for I punch you in yo jaw , Bitch ass Nigga if she want a cookie she gone get one" I said threatening him.

" Next up !"  The cookie baker said as a security guard tapped me " I'm gonna have to ask you to leave Sir " He said making me frown.