[EPILOGUE] Forever Missed.

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: Before you read this chapter at your own risk, this mentions about Depression. You have been WARNED.)

(Also, No one will have a POV. This will only be in 3rd person.)

1 day later, at night...

After the Homicidal situation that's started off with X, things have gone back to normal, such as the letters hanging out with each other with no problems at all, F enjoying his shit time in his own cave, (and yet still lazy to clean it up) and most of all, the ABC Trio getting back together!

And then there's H just watching over the letters, feeling sorrow in his feelings that he never got his chance to live alive u like the other alive letters.

One also got back in the calculator ship to see his number friends again because he was starting to get bored of staying on Planet Z. Maybe he'll plan on coming back here some day?

What has been better after the Homicidal problem was that O had been finally bandages in the hospital, and L took care of O! What a great relationship between the two, right?

But one thing that has been downhill for a certain letter after the problem was about G and his mental state. After P died by the poisonous syringe, things started to go downhill for at, and he misses P to bits. Little did F and X know that G wished in the back of his mind to get his eyes on P once more time, even if she's dead as a whole soul.

But after G left L, O, M, and D, his eyes started to lose their precious white light due to the starting depression.

Meanwhile with G, the hopeless letter was walking around to try to make himself feel better, which he hopes for himself to be like it someday.. but unfortunately, he finds a paper that is behind a plush that is represented off of a plush of his beloved wife named P.

 but unfortunately, he finds a paper that is behind a plush that is represented off of a plush of his beloved wife named P

Huh..? A piece of paper, including a P plush? G thought for himself in a loss of words. Why are these 2 items here anyway?

He decided to get closer to the paper and then move it further from the plush and then read what was on the paper in the back of his mind.