Chapter 1: Bonnie's POV

Today is June 21, 1973 and the time is 8:15 PM. Ten days after the opening of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, two guys came in wearing the same uniform bring in a box, a very large box.

"I wonder what's in there?!"

Chica said with a cheerful attitude. I was standing on the stage on the left with Freddy and Chica on the right.
We were looking a bit different, I remember I was a little plump and having a teal cape. Freddy had the same look except for the fact that he had a tuxedo. And Chica had a cheerleader like look.

The guys started to unpack the box, inside there was something I never known. Inside there was a robotic fox. The fox had a red fur, a pirates uniform, also a ring on his right ear.

It looked kind of cute. Soon we were all talking what that thing was and what should he be called soon he answered us saying.

"Who be ye guys?"
Freddy responded the robotic fox he said pointing to himself, "I'm Freddy." Then he. Soon he to me saying, "And this is Bonnie." After that, he pointed to Chica saying, "Also, this is Chica." He soon asked about what was his name.
He said trying to look cute, "Foxy, Freddy matey."

After that I started to blush and my ears tipped down. Soon we were programmed to shut down, during that period of 8:30 PM to 9:00 AM I realized I have a crush on him