Finals (1)

The written exams are over.

You are sure you passed.

Today is the physical part of the final exams.

When you got to school Aizawa instructed you and the rest of the class to put on your hero costumes and meet him over by one of the foe cities.

You still have no idea what you are walking into, but you aren't scared. You can do this as long as you keep your cool.

You put on your costume and start walking over there when Todoroki walks over beside you, "Want to come over to my house again on Sunday?"

This is the last week of school before a week long break. Then the 2 hero classes will be doing some kind of training outside of the school. Then another week off then back to school for the new semester.

"Just to hang out?"

"My brother wants to have dinner with you."

Huh?

Last time you spent pretty much the whole day in his room studying and periodically getting distracted with Fuyumi occasionally bringing some snacks and you leaving when Todoroki told you Endeavor usually gets back to his home to avoid that conversation.

"Really?"

The brother wasn't even at the house, you don't think.

He nods, "He's got the week off from college and decided he wants to meet the person that finally stood up to Endeavor in front of the world."

So he's like you and Todoroki. Good.

"I also just want to see you 2 team up on my old man."

You snort. It's nice to be able to count on Todoroki's blatant honesty. He says whatever he thinks and it's just easy to talk to someone like that.

"When do you want me to come over?"

"You free around 5?"

"You'll see me then."

"I'm looking forward to it."

You all arrive at the meeting point; perfect timing.

All the teachers at UA stand lined up in front of us.

Most of the students are already there.

Principal Nezu pops out of Aizawa's scarf; that was adorable.

"Hello students!" the mouse- is he a mouse? Principal Nezu Is some kind of animal people experimented on to make him smarter than most humans, "You may be aware that the other hero class redid the entrance exam as their final, but you will not be doing that. You have had a different learning experience, so instead you will be fighting us," he motions to the rest of the heroes.

Not the best idea. Almight doesn't know how to go easy on people so whoever they pit him against will most definitely fail.

There's also not enough for one on one and pairing people up wouldn't really be fair to the people with awful partners, but Aizawa knows that. He brought it up on the first day of school and has probably taken that into account. The exam will also test the students ability to work together which is a necessary skill for heroes.

This will probably be a very good and fair method of exam for those going up against teachers who actually know how to teach (aka not Almight).

"Two at a time you will fight one of your teachers," Nezu says, "You win by either handcuffing their hands together," he holds up a pair of flimsy handcuffs, "Or escaping through the labeled exits."

"Each of us will be wearing weights that are at least half our body weight to give you a chance at winning and will be starting with Asui and Tokoyami against Ectoplasm at the same time as Ashido and Kaminari fight Cementos," he pulls up a hologram of all the students and the teachers they will be fighting, "The rest of you can do whatever you want, but I don't suggest you leave while you wait cause you can't watch the others exams and learn from your classmates."

You are fighting Almight with Bakugou.

...

Seriously!

The only two people in this freaking class you hate!

You are so going to fail.

"Those who lose will be staying here for summer school instead of going with the rest of the class for training."

Ugh.

You can't fail, but how are you going to do this?

Bakugou won't go along with any plan, or do anything you say. He won't work with you and will probably insist on doing his own thing.

You can plan around him, but you both fail or you both succeed, so if you don't work with him he'll probably fail you both, but he hates you and won't do anything you say.

If you just work around him there's a large chance he'll start fighting you instead of fighting Almight and that will ensure your loss.

Asui, Tokoyami, Kaminari, Ashido, Cementos and Ectoplam filter away and the class starts to disperse into pairs to come up with a plan.

You see Bakugou Stomping away.

How are you going to work with a loose cannon like him?

You pull off your hood so you can massage your forehead and actually come up with a plan cause you are stating to give yourself a headache. Once you get a basic idea you'll start writing.

You sit cross legged on the floor and start focusing.

He's always been obsessed with outdoing Almight, so he will definitely attack him head on.

If you just back him up you risk him turning on you.

If you do nothing even if he manages to win you will not pass because you did nothing.

You can't just run and leave him their either because even if you pass there's a good chance Aizawa will still keep you here, because what you are doing in not hero-like.

Why did Aizawa have to make this your fight?

Idea; you use Bakugou as a distraction.

That has the best chance of working.

While the two are fighting you'll get behind the hero and catch him.

You can't let Bakugou or Almight see you do this though.

You can make it look like you are running scared, and wait for the perfect chance then a sneak attack.

You'll use what they have in common to beat them both, of course you will then have to deal with the fit Bakugou will throw, but it'll be worth it if you win against the top hero and finally prove that you can be a hero without a quirk to them both.