14

𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜'𝐞 𝐉𝐦𝐲𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥 |𝟐𝟏|
𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨 , 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞&𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎
" I love it " I said smiling at the customized baby blanket Zyare brought for my daughter Snowflake Wynter. I was currently in my last trimester
and enjoying every little bit of my pregnancy that I had left.

My family and I were back on good terms and they were so supportive. I moved back in with my mother and my sisters were so excited to become an aunt.

Zyare was the sweetest ever. Although we weren't together he checked in on me everyday , he never letted me starve , he paid for literally everything when it came to Snow having everything she needed.

My family and him both knew I wasn't financially stabled so everything was paid for by Zyare. My mother refused to pay for anything because she says " This is your child you figure it out".  I didn't argue nor did I put up a fight because I didn't wanna get kicked out and I liked the way things were going.

" She put her hard work into this joint for real " Zyare said smiling and recording. " My baby gonna love it i'm so ready to meet her" I cheesed.

Despite me finally opening up and telling Zyare about my past lifestyle that I am no longer into. He was extremely upset and wanted no parts of me and Snow and he claimed it wasn't his. But , for some reason he always came back and brought everything.

" Yeah " He shrugged.

" Zy , did I tell you about how i've been getting all these strange death threats and a girl named Nene asked me to meet up with her ?"

" Nah , lemme see " He said trying to grab my phone and I backed away.

" You don't need to see them i'm just telling you i've been receiving threats" I said.

" You must be making them up then" Zy said and took a seat in the chair we had placed in Snow room.

I was mad confused on how he thought I may be lying to him?

" What the fuck ima make this up for Zy really? I'm literally in danger and me and my daughter are receiving death threats" I mugged him getting ready to swing.

Every since I gotten pregnant I had 0 tolerance for things , for anyone really. I stayed wanting to fight and ready to swing on whoever.

" Let me see the phone Ky " He got up out of his seat walking to him. " You hiding some ?" He asked me.

Zy was never the type to be abusive , he was over protective and just didn't trust me with anything.

" I'm not hiding shit Zy , move Its fine , I'm just gonna meet up and see who this is " I said taking a deep breath feeling myself get out of breathe.

" You must be hiding some but Aight Ky I ain't about to argue with you gangsta " He chuckled.

I hated that Zyare really never argued with me sometimes all I wanted was for us to fight and fuck. But he hasn't touched me in damn near a year.

I'm guilty of sometimes starting petty arguments and doing things that I know will irritate him.

Overall he never went back and forth with me , he never argued with me ,  all he did was walk away.

Sometimes I wanted to see that angry side of him , it was attractive and turned me on.

" Yup , I'm grown ass fuck I ain't got shit to hide ima fuck whoever I wanna fuck , talk to whoever I wanna talk to." I said rolling my eyes.

" What?" Zy turned around.

" Grown people pay for they own shit , they pay they bills , they for they kid shit , they don't rely on a nigga who 9/10 ain't the father cause they baby mother a hoe" He said getting ready to walk out.

" I can pay for my baby own shit , Boy fuck you and get out !" I said shoving him out the room watching as he slammed my door.

I sat back on the bed thinking my thoughts over , " Oh that was what I was about to do , Meet up with this Ne chick."

—-

HEY YALL

thoughts ? Comments , concerns ? Opinions ?

Fav thing about this book?

Fav character?