Part 1 (Not Complete)

You and Swiss grab the final pieces of equipment for the concert and put them into the van. After, you both decide to race back to the Ministry. In the beginning, you were ahead of Swiss but then Swiss, with his long legs, passes you not too long after.

"Aww man...It's not fair! You're tall and I'm short..." You complained trying to come up with an excuse while you were out of breath and had sweat dripping down your chin below your prequelle mask.

"Well, maybe you just have to grow a few inches.." Swiss said while breaking out a laugh. "Come on, let's go see what Cardinal wants!" 

"Fine...but I'll get you next time!" You said with confidence.

Swiss chuckled and then guided you into the Ministry. All the other ghouls turned around in shock to see you sweaty after not running for long.

"Why are you all looking at me like that? You all look at me like you just saw someone get killed before you." You asked very confusedly but then remember that you were very sweaty from running with Swiss.

"Well didn't you just head to the van and come back? Why are you so sweaty?" Rain asked, noticing some sweat drip off of my face.

I narrowed my eyes at Rain, "I just raced Swiss back..." I said with embarrassment.

Swiss started laughing, "It was hilarious! I wasn't even trying and I still won." He was laughing so hard that he almost broke down on the floor.

"It's not funny!" I stated while trying not to get completely mad at him. I heard a door close and saw Cardinal walk into the front entryway of the Ministry, and he gave me a pretty disappointing look.

"Sodo! Look I'm not gonna get at your ass about this, but we have just enough time for you to take a quick shower. Can you go please do that before we leave? We don't want you stinking up the van!" He said trying not to get annoyed at you.

"Yeah. I can do that before we leave. Give me five minutes." I said while rolling my eyes at Cardinal as I head for the shower.

[5 minutes later]

Cardinal walked up to the bathroom door, heard the water shut off, and then knocks.

"Sodo, are you almost done?" He asked.

I opened the door, halfway dressed into my prequelle ghoul outfit. I quickly closed the door and finished getting dressed fully and made sure it looked good and then walked out.

"Yeah, I think I'm almost done," I said to Cardinal just to be a smart ass to him.

"Alright, now that everyone is ready to go, let's get into the van and let's rock that stage!" Cardinal said trying to hype everyone up.

You and all the other ghouls and ghoulettes all walk toward the van. The ghoulettes all pile into the back but you and the other ghouls were fighting for the shotgun seat. You decided to handle it like men and play an old-fashioned game of rock paper scissors.

Swiss won the shotgun seat by beating Rain and me. "HA gotta get better at that game. You guys aren't very tough of a challenge." Swiss said as he patted my head while on the way to the front seat.

I started to get into the van with all the other ghouls and ghoulettes when Cardinal stopped me first.

"Ghouls in the back and ghoulettes up front," Cardinal said.

I let Aether get in first, and since I was the smallest, I got to sit in the middle between Aether and Rain. Then Rain got in and then the ghoulettes all filed into the van.

[Sometime later]

The ride to where we were performing was only just under an hour, but having to sit in between Aether and Rain made it feel like it was forever.

"Everyone, get ready! We are almost there, just around five minutes left in our trip!" Cardinal said as he wanted all of us to be ready to hop out of the van when we get there.

After the Cardinal told us to be ready, I put my phone into my bag, along with my jewelry. I made sure my shirt looked good and made sure my shoes were on correctly.

-Still a W.I.P, I'm just tired of keeping it as a draft. It will be updated periodically.-