Oscars

You opened the door with Pedro behind you holding your hand. Through the door reveals the big hotel room that Pedro and yourself are staying in due to the oscars. You stand still, amazed by the size of the room. The huge king sized bed. The huge master bathroom connected to the room itself. The kitchen with a mini fridge filled with whiskey ;) and shot glasses. The both of you walked into the room. You sat on the bed as Pedro changed into his suit. You could see the outline of a condom in his pocket. He took his shirt off as you watched. He felt you were staring at him and laughed a little while smirking at you. He put on the rest of his suit. You decided to change into your more formal outfit aswell. You could feel him staring at you aswell. The two of you walked down to the bar downstairs in which many other actors were being interviewed. Pedro and yourself sat down at the bar and ordered some drinks, when an interviewer questioned Pedro. "How did you deal with the stress of becoming one of the 2% of actors that make it?" The interviewer questioned him. "Well i wouldn't of been able to do it without the support of my amazing partner." Pedro said as he smiled at you and put his hand on your thigh and held your hand in his. You smiled into the camera and made a joke which made Pedro and the interviewer laugh, hiding the fact you are blushing bright red. Pedro notices. He finishes up the interview and you both finish your drinks, Pedro takes you by the hand and you both walk back up to the hotel room. The both of you eventually reach the room. You open the door. The bed has an assortment of your favourite flowers spread across the top of the bed. The flowers arranged in the shape of a heart. You turn to look at Pedro. He smiles. "I paid extra for some hotel staff to do this while we were at the bar". Pedro said as he put his arm over your shoulder and smiled sweetly at you. The both of you walked into the room, Pedro closing the door behind the both of you, placing a 'do not disturb' door sign onto the doorknob on the opposite side. He dimmed the lights, the room was lit up by the moon. Pedro turned to you. He started into your eyes looking you up and down before finally aggressively grabbing your cheeks with his hands and kissing you softly. Your tongues danced and intertwined into eachother. The wet sound of your DNA mixing together turned the both of you on. Pedro grabbed your face with one hand, the other playing with your hair. Pedro pulled your waist so your crotches were together again. You made out for a while longer. Pedro slowly kissed down your cheek towards your neck. you started to breathe heavily. Pedro whimpering in between breaths. He pulled away leaving many deep red hickies behind.  Pedro stood up straight and stared you directly in, he slowly took off his blazer and then began to unbutton his shirt. He smirked at you and slowly unziped his black dress pants. Pedro now only wearing his boxers. You leaned on the wall behind you as Pedro slowly took off your clothes and ran his hands slowly down your skin and body giving you tingles. He stares at you for a moment when he blushes a little and smiles. He breaks the eye contact and turns towards your already wet pussy. He teases you as you can feel his warm breath on your clit. He kisses you slowly on your inner thigh. His deep breaths and whimpers in between each kiss, as he slowly gets closer and closer to your vag. You tremble as he finally reaches your hole. He slowly licks up and down, side to side. You reach the point of climax when he pulls away teasing you only for a short moment. The orgasim slowly faded away until it shot back up as he stuck two fingers up your pussy and rapidly started to fuck your hole whilst licking your clit, at a rapid pace making you cum in almost a minute. You slowly fall onto the ground, tired. Pedro grabs one of your nipples and starts to squeeze it, as he makes eye contact and licks your cum off his face. He picked you up and placed you onto the bed, crushing some of the flowers underneath your body. Pedro's muscles, his strong arms, the veins in his hands pulsing as he opened a condom. He took off his boxers, his hard penis bounced, as he slid the extra large condom onto it. He whimpered as he put it inside your vag. He slowly went in and out, you moaned loudly as he went faster and faster. Pedro grunted with every thrust. You both finally reached your climax and cummed together. Pedro moaned your name loudly as he cummed inside of you. Pedro pulled his dick out to find the condom had split. Pedro just started at you, panicking at the fact you might be upset. You didn't care. The feeling of Pedro's semen deep inside of you. The warmth. "Hey it's okay, i can just get the morning after pill" you say, this reassured Pedro a lot. He sighs with happiness and relief that you aren't mad at he pulls you close to him, he kissed you on the cheek and laid down next to you, the both of you falling asleep in eachothers arms.