CHAPTER - 2

"This can't be happening,1684? What the hell did you guys even do to me?".I shouted

"Miss, you should stop acting like this, anytime soon Lord Gwan will be here. If he sees you like this he will get angry on us." The girl pleaded.

I couldn't think straight, I run out of the room to check what was going on. As soon as I am out of the room I saw a beautiful garden with many people working in it and as soon as they saw me they all stopped working and bowed to me.

"Shit, What the hell? Why am I being treated as royalty?". I shouted like a crazy woman at everyone.

Everyone looked confused and started murmuring as if I really am a crazy woman. I don't know what to do. I remember clearly standing on the bridge, falling into the water when someone saved me. Yes, someone did save me but he was also wearing some black periodic dress like everyone else here. What if him saving me somehow caused time-travel?

I turned towards the girl and asked, "Who are you? I meant are you some personal maid of mine or something?"

"Yes, miss. Lord Gwan brought you here after he saved you near the lake and he ordered us to look after you."

Gwan? Oh! He is the one who saved me? Just because he saved me I can't possibly time-travel right?

"Where can I find your Gwan?", I asked her.

She looked frightened and answered, "Miss you must address him as Lord Gwan, He is royalty, he is the 2nd prince of this nation. You can't just call him by his name it's a royal offense.You can be punished. for it."

"Lord Gwan? My foot! You don't even know how much I lost because of that bloody royal prince. Ask him to meet me, I will properly teach that Gwan a lesson.He don't know who he messed up with." I said loudly so everyone can hear me.

"What did you lose because of me?". A voice behind me said.

I turned behind in a hurry as my leg slipped, I tripped. Then the man in front of me caught my hand and stopped me from falling. I opened my eyes to see him. He have sharp features, silky hair, small eyes, small lips, long fingers, and was tall too. If he was born in my time he will be cast as an actor.

"Should I not save you again? Who knows what will you lose this time,Miss", He said sarcastically breaking my inner thoughts.

"Are you mad? Pull me up!".I shouted

He laughed and pulled me up and my face went close to his, our eyes locked. I froze. Seeing me freeze he laughed and went back by a step.

"Welcome home, Lord Gwan!". All the workers said bowing to him.

"So you are Gwan? What the hell did you do to me? Where did you even bring me to?".I ragged out at him.

"I am sorry if I did something offensive but I can't leave a girl at night to die at the lake. I felt the need to save you. I didn't know your name or family so I can't take you to your home so I brought you to my quarters." He said kindly.

As he was answering kindly I can't even continue to stay rude to him so I decided to have a proper talk with him and figure out the situation.

"I am sorry, It's just I am confused about what's going on with me. Can you talk to me in the evening while eating? till then, I will also organize my thoughts." I asked.

He nodded with a smile.

I went back to my room and started organizing my thoughts. I still can't believe I time-traveled. What caused this? Normally don't you need some time machine or something to travel time or any weird thunders in sky? Wait, the Red moon! Maybe it is caused because of the red moon, I did hear stories about the red moon being a bridge to other worlds but I thought they were all  made-up stories. 

But what if...?

"That's it! I actually died in my time and then because of the red moon, I somehow traveled 339 years back in time. Now I am alive in flesh wow..but, how will I even survive here? I have no one here, I have no money or job and also being a girl in olden times is tough, to survive in olden times I must be either from a rich family or I should be from a royal one but I am neither. How will I even survive a day in this times? none of my skills are useful here...Wait, at least I know someone from a royal family. Maybe with his help I can survive here,I should do everything to keep Gwan in my grip so that I can continue staying in this palace in his quarters." I said with a smirk.

Maid looked at me as if I am some crazy women.

The evening came on. Outside, there is a cool breeze with flower petals flying in the air. I asked my maid to help me get ready prettily indeed she did a good job. Even I am mesmerized by my beauty. Long hair with cute bangs, a beautiful silky light pink robe with a perfect shape, and perfect makeup for the evening.

"Miss, Lord Gwan is waiting for you near the lawn".She the maid

"Say to him I am coming." I said fixing my hairpin.

"I will do whatever to survive here. From now on Gwan will be my B-F-P, Best friend in the palace." I said to myself laughing deviously.