EP-17

Read this ep please hear this song ☝️

___________________________________________________________

Y/n come to the balcony while her tears falling down from her eyes then she heard Tahir : Y/n

Tahir : Y/n.... He wisherpered your name desperately as he pressed his face in your neck inhaling your scent. I love you, my wife....I love you very much. He said as he started kissing your neck. He had sincerity in his voice but still your brain couldn't able to believe, but your heart knows that he can never cheat on you. You know today I had a lot of work in the office that's why I got late. I am very tired. Will you help me get rid of my tiredness? Hmm? He said chuckling. You understood what does he mean. Only you can help me, Y/n. He said removing your hair and kissing you shoulder. His each kiss showing his infinite love for you. * He seems to be very turned on right now. And not just this time but every time he gets turned on whenever he takes you in his arms. His love is as pure as his heart that contains eternal love for you.*
Tahir : Why don't you say anything, Y/n? You also want to make love, don't you? He asked but you didn't reply. *He gently turned you around as he looked deeply into your eyes with desires to make this night a special one.*
Tahir : Kiss me, Y/n. I want you so badly. He said showing tormenting in his voice. *He leaned forward and tilted his head to kiss you but before his lips could capture yours, you pushed him away harshly making him stumbled back.*

Y/n: Stay away from me, Tahir ji ! You said pointing your finger at him in anger and in sadness.
Tahir : What the hell did you just do? He asked getting angry. He is Mafia and he can't tolerate if someone miss behave with him. And the rule applies to everyone no matter if it's you.

Y/n: I should've understood that I am all you want but not all you need, Tahir * You said eyes filling with tears.* You didn't want to talk to him at all. You just wanted to stay alone for sometime so you started walking away leaving him alone.
You approached the door and attempted to open it but Tahir was fast enough to grab your hand and turned you around. He shoved you against the wall (not so harshly) as he looked at your startled eyes in anger. Tightly grabbing your hand above your head, he asked.

Tahir : What's the problem? Why are you ignoring me like that? You know I hate when you ignore me like that. Why are you causing trouble for yourself, Y/n? He asked dangerously which had no effect on you.

Y/n: Let go of my hand. You said trying to release your hand but he pressed his body on you making you numb.

Tahir : Not until you tell me what's bothering you. What happened? Why do you look so stress? Tell me, Y/n. I am your husband and I can't see you upset like that. He said as his voice cracked and heart became sad seeing your condition.* You gritted your teeth as you thought he is lying.*

Y/n: Really? You can't see me sad? Then why did you became the reason of my sadness, Tahir ? *You asked as a tear rolled down from your left eye.*

Tahir : What are you saying, Baby? What have I done? asked as his face also turned worried and sad. *You mustered the courage and told him the truth.*

Y/n: I-I....I saw you k-kissing someone in your c-cabin. You said looking into his eyes trying hard to handle yourself. * Tahir on the other hand was shocked as his grip started loosing from your wrist. You dropped your hand beside your hip as you looked away and cried silently.

Tahir : You came office today? He asked as you looked at him and spoke.

Y/n: Don't try to change the topic. Do you understand? I saw everything today how you're cheating on me. How could you do this, Tahir ji ? Don't you feel bad for me? You asked.

Tahir : Y/n....I can explain. He said but you refused

Y/n: I don't want any explanation. I am already hurt. Please leave me alone. You said joining your hand in front of him as his heart ached seeing your tears and restlessness. *You then turned around and left from there as you wanted to stay alone.*

.Tahir : Aishh....He growled in frustration. Now how I should make this girl understand that she is misunderstanding the situation. He said to himself. He was trying to find a way to clear everything when his eyes suddenly landed on a file as he looked at it confusingly. Your name was also written on it.

Tahir : What is this now? He asked as he lift up the file and flipped some pages as he begun reading it.Soon his eyes widened when he found out that you both are having a baby.Y/n is pregnant? We are having a baby? He asked himself as he couldn't believe in his eyes. He felt so happy as his eyes sparkled with tears of happiness and a big smile appeared on his handsome face. He felt as if he is the luckiest man ever.
He was so happy to know that he is going to be a Dad and this moment in really special for both of you. He won't let you cry like this on this beautiful day where he came to know about his child. He approached you with slow and gentle steps as he wrapped his strong arms around your waist making you closed your eyes as you felt his delightful touch.

Y/n: Tahir .....W-what are you doing? You said stuttering as his touch made you weak.
Tahir : Our baby..... *He wisherpered softly as your eyes widened.*

__________________________________________________________
How is this ep please comment your suggestion and if have any questions you can comment on it ok
Bye bye ...