Zodiac Signs Namjoon

♍️VIRGO > Namjoon

Aries ♈️ - These two can be so annoying to each other that they might annoy everyone around them. When you think of a partner who brings out the best in you, Aries and Virgo are the worst possible match. The downside of an Aries partner is their impulsive nature, readiness to fight and the tendency to lose their mind over something that might not be that big of a deal. The possible downside of Virgo is hysteria and continuous, never ending talks, when they are not understood.

It is a known fact that Virgo likes things clean. Well Aries is like an animal in their cage, especially if they are crazy enough to decide to live together. This could lead to endless, pointless fights, because Aries will never change their nature, or their priorities, while Virgo will seem like a crazy person screaming, with gloves on and a huge bottle of antiseptic liquid in their hand. The good thing is that before they get to this stage of the relationship, they will probably find each other extremely repellent and break up instead.

To good that could come out of this strange bond is their intellectual cooperation, in case they share the same interests or work. They will awake each other's intelligence, challenge each other's mind and probably think of entirely different, but constructive solutions for problems that might occur.

When it comes to emotions, we could say that their emotional compatibility is better than their sexual one. Still, as Virgo is primarily an intellectual sign, a sign where Venus falls and the lack of emotion is evident, and Aries usually mixes up love and sexual attraction, it is hard to achieve a quality emotional connection between them. Their best chance for love would be the silent observation by Virgo partner for some time before they get together, because this would give a rational advantage in knowing the person they are starting a relationship with. It would also be good for Aries to think before acting, not a usual thing they would do.

If they knew each other as friends, going through their emotional experiences with other people prior to them becoming a couple, they could know each other well enough to make their relationship work. When Aries goes from friendship into a sexual relationship, they tend to be much more considerate and gentle. Without sexual involvement Aries is more tolerant and a better listener, so friendship will provide more substance to their romantic relationship.

Overall,
It's a good thing that the relationship between an Aries and a Virgo is never boring. Although in most cases they are not really meant to last, it can still be a fun experience if none of them takes their potential for a shared future too seriously. In case they take the best out of their relationship, giving it enough freedom and unpredictability, Virgo would incorporate some of Aries' energy, while Aries would allow Virgo to teach them how to organize their thoughts and communicate calmly. This way they might come to the point where their relationship could actually last, and the outcome depends on their ability to relax and have fun together.

---42%❤️

♉️ Taurus-

Intellectual strength of Virgo is exactly what Taurus needs to build a better understanding of the world. It is often said that Taurus can be really stubborn and difficult to talk to, but it is almost certain that a Virgo will use their mutable quality to find different approaches in order to explain their point of view. As two Earth signs, they can both stick to their convictions and be too rigid not to accept another's point of view, but in most cases, the intellect of Virgo and the tenderness of Taurus can help them find a language they both understand whatever the situation.

The patience Taurus can have when they fall in love is what makes them such a good fit for Virgo. Since Virgo will not recognize their feelings right away, they will need time to set a strong emotional foundation. Because of the lack of trust and disappointment Virgo is almost always ready for, Taurus needs to stay put and never let them down in order to build the trust and let their feelings for each other evolve.