John Doe

Nico sighed as he put his bag down and looked at the apartment in front of him. He didn't take a room at the dorm cause privacy is a actual thing plus he is the son of the god of wealth...in a way.

He looked at the nearby apartment from where a boy with gelled hair and a L on his forehead came panting towards him.

"Hey" He said "Are you new around here? I am too, I am John by the way. Are you planning to go Welston this year or some other school"

He talked a lot.

Nico sighed and answered "Nico, Nico Di Angelo. I haven't decided on schools yet. So I guess I can join Welston."

"How have you honestly not joined a school? But anyway admissions is gonna be tough. The entrance exams are over. School starts tomorrow. So either you have to be a genius or really rich to get it now."

"Well I guess I know what I am" Nico said waving a black card as if honestly couldn't care less. In Nico's case it was probably true.

John's face became a little unreadable and he asked "Rich huh? Don't like it then?"

"I honestly have no use for so much money. But whatever I am sleepy see you tomorrow"

John sighed and smirked and the said a good bye and went off.

Finally Nico could sleep. But he still had to do admission stuff but as soon as he got inside he saw the paperwork of admissions on the table. So he already was in. Nico a second later was asleep.