1

I'm Czia Charise Sicangco -- I am an empowered woman! Or so I thought? 😅

I would always describe myself as a modern Filipina.. I don’t play nor care by the books. Para sa akin there's only one goal, to give everything, all of this worlds best for my mom.

I'm raised by my mom alone, namatay si papa while mom's pregnant with my sister so basically all my life I only have her. I'll always be grateful that she's my mother, she gave and is still giving her all just for me and my sister. Madalas kinakalimutan na niya yung sarili niya para samen kàya naman now that I am capable I promised myself I'll do everything and give her back àll that she'd given me.

Growing up, isa sa mga lagi niyang sinasabí ee ayaw na ayaw niya na nakikita na nahihirapan at umiiyak kame. One piece of advice as always, guard your heart. This has always been inculcated in me growing up kaya naman I've always been careful in letting people especially men in my life.

Don't get me wrong, hindi ako binabawalan to get into à relationship. My mom has and is always supportivé (gusto nga ng apo ee! 😂) but she always wanted me to be sure on who to let in cause she already seen me at my worst and ayaw na niya na maulit yon.. Since that experience, I told myself I won't easily give in, that next guy should prove me that he's really the real deal. I've built walls that are hard to get through until he came... 

He whom I never thought would be a part of my reality..  Siya na sinusuportahan ko lang non sa malayo. Never in my wildest dream that he'll be a part of my present more so, a bigger or I'd rather say the biggest part of my future. Akala ko ang hirap niyang abutin, for me he's just so out of my league. True enough I know I made and established myself in the BPO industry if the country but this with him.. is never in my plan.

Join me as I navigate this new and very unexpected part of my life with the one and only eldest son of the president of the Philippines.. Ferdinand Alexander "Sandro" Araneta Marcos III.